Euro 2020 : Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

BOF

Nice to see Damsgaard, been really impressed with him for Sampdoria this season. Mentioned him in the transfer threads as someone who I'd be happy if we'd look at.

• Like 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

They seem packed in, is it full capacity or do they all live in same bubble

Looked it up earlier cos it looked rammed.

Was going to be 16/18k but they upped it to 25k just for these games. Stadium is 38ish I think.

So yeah pretty full, and does indeed look max capacity in some areas

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Was going to be 16/18k but they upped it to 25k just for these games. Stadium is 38ish I think.

It deffo wasn't that full the other day. Not many masks either

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yousef Poulsen on his day would be a good Premier League signing, got a Carew presence about him and like Carew can be anonymous at times

He reminds me of a bolasie, papiss cisse, Adama traore, not in playstyle but the fact that sometimes it looks like his body isn't doing what his brain wants, and very capable of both the sublime and the ridiculous.

I haven't seen too much of him though admittedly.

Edited by jjaacckk91

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It deffo wasn't that full the other day. Not many masks either

They have to have been vaccinated or have a negative test to attend so back to normal essentially. Don’t know why they need to restrict numbers really. 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They have to have been vaccinated or have a negative test to attend so back to normal essentially. Don’t know why they need to restrict numbers really. 

Pack em in I say, I'm sick of.covid restrictions. Just seems odd that most stadia are virtually empty by comparison 

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Honestly, fans doing summat on 10 mins like we used to for Stan and then players doing summat before kick off. Or.summat like that

Was pretty much that. Ball went out of play and they stopped a bit longer while everyone applauded.

Was also this before the game

018ecc59-2a0b-47b7-bfa7-9760a9bf0c6b?fit=crop&h=1267&q=50&w=1900&s=fe81a917e761d8334cfe77f7a78493b82526720d

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Majority wearing red + red seats 

Works well

They're out doing the dutch for colour

Â