Seb Revan

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

1 hour ago, useless said:

Athletic saying he's got a League Two loan lined up, great for him to get a move to that level and a big test as last season was with our U21s and season before that in the fifth and sixth tiers in the football league, so big step up, in right set-up I'm sure he's capable of doing well though.

Hopefully Stockport so I can pop in and watch him.

• 3 weeks later...

I've thought he's looked pretty good in these friendlies, hopefully his good showings will help him get a good loan move big season for him to impress.

Edited by useless

Definitely good enough for league 2, pretty good on the ball and can see him getting a few assists from crossing. I like his low centre of gravity, think he will mature nicely and feature for us in the first team in 5 or so years

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

If you are in the UK not sure you can

Even if you are in the uk you can appear to be not in the uk.

Where is the replay available? I’m also interested

13 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

So to repeat a question that I asked this time last year, I think, who is currently considered better between Seb Revan and Ben Chrisene? Last year it was Chrisene, but after his injury, have things changed?

Revan is definitely ahead as things stand,  I think. 

1 hour ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

So to repeat a question that I asked this time last year, I think, who is currently considered better between Seb Revan and Ben Chrisene? Last year it was Chrisene, but after his injury, have things changed?

I think Chrisene had a decent loan in Scotland in their premiership so he might be considered higher up, but Revan wasn't on loan at all and around the first team training. So in those terms, Emery probably sees Revan as higher in the pecking order purely based on how his training has gone and getting used to what he wants. 

In the bigger picture I think that Chrisene is ahead of Revan, Revan will probably be loaned out to League Two before the window shuts and will have done well to get a club at that level considering his last loan was in the National League North, and last season he didn't even get a loan, and there's no way that would have been ours or his preference at that stage need first team football.

Chrisene was playing in Scottish Premier League last season, it wouldn't be a great surprise if he got a Championship loan this season or top end League One club, will depend on whether clubs trust him to stay injury free, unfortunately he's had two bad ones in last two seasons, if it wasn't for those I suspect would have already played in the Championship by now and good chance would be in the same Engand team alongside Ramsey and Iroegbunam, he was in that group previous to injuries and now they're struggling for left-backs.

Back on Revan he's done fantastically well to get a move to League Two from where he was,  if that is indeed where he goes, so a good opportunity for him, he's one that's gone under the rader but definitely a talented player,.

• 4 weeks later...
Â