Seb Revan

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

I thought he had a very good game, can see why he's an England youth international and has been one of the youngsters chosen to train with the first team. I imagine next season he will be first choice left-back with Chrisene playing further forward.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think he's played well in both pre season games so far, was one of the best players in the Youth Cup final as well, so a good few months for him.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

does he play DC?, if so he's way too short for a DC imo.

transfermarkt has him as primarily a LB?, i can see him as a left back where height isnt such an issue.

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

does he play DC?, if so he's way too short for a DC imo.

transfermarkt has him as primarily a LB?, i can see him as a left back where height isnt such an issue.

He plays at LB in the youth teams. I think we just needed a extra cb for pre season 

He has just turned 18, hopefully this will be a good starting point for him to get some competitive game time under his belt. We can see how he gets on and review whether he can go on loan to a higher league for his next loan.

Should be a good move and experience for him, interesting to see their manager say they might use him on the wing at times, he's a decent attacker so I think that that's something that could work out well.

Â