Seb Revan

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

This is a massive turnaround in fortunes for him, a couple of seasons ago was on loan in the National League but couldn't get a game so dropped to the sixth tier of English football the National League North, last season he didn't even get a loan, at the beginning of this summer he was being linked with a loan move to League Two, which at the time felt like a good acheivement for him to get that move, which relative to where he had been previously it would have been, so for him to go from that to now getting a move to the Championship is some rapid rise.

To be fair he's always been a promising player, was in that very talented group we had that included himself, Kesler-Hayden, Aaron Ramsey, Chukwuemeka, and Barry that were promoted very early to our U21s and year we won the Youth Cup was very good, was arguably man of the match in the final, and I think there were mitigating circumstances to his Grimsby loan not working out, they just happened to be doing very well at the time, so was hard for a just turned eighteen year old to get in, did very well at Hereford by all accounts, again still only eighteen, but doing well in that division wouldn't have guaranteed football league interest which I'm sure is the step up we would have wanted for him last season.

Still big achievement for him to get this move, i'm reminded of Archer's emergence after he had been on loan at Solihull, was expected that at best his next loan move would be to League Two, but had a really good pre-season with us, which allowed him to make a few first team appearances in the Cup where he performed well and eventually led to him getting a Championship loan.

• Like 2

If he does well at Rotherham not beyond the realms of possibility that he could get back in the England set-up with 21s, as I don't think they have many left-back options, would have said the same for Chrisene, but not sure what's going on with him as hasn't been involved in any games this season and no loan, so seemingly injured again.

For Kesler-Hayden will be much harder to get back as has Norton-Cuffy, Rico Lewis, and Livramento as competition

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Just scored for rotheram against milwall in 71st min

Scored past former Villa youngster Sarkic as well. Apparently quite a strike. 

• Like 1

Rotherham relegated. Been a good loan for Revan though, thirty Championship appearances so far

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Â