Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Anyway I expect Sanson to start vs Chelsea having had no minutes in months, will look decent but rusty and we lose 3-0 and people will say he wasnt that great

It actually happened in same fixture last season 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Anyway I expect Sanson to start vs Chelsea having had no minutes in months, will look decent but rusty and we lose 3-0 and people will say he wasnt that great

It actually happened in same fixture last season 😂

And Man Utd. 

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Can we all agree, that if ANOTHER manager comes in and doesn't play him, that he just isn't that good?

surely that depends on the new manager is. If we hire Stuart Pearce or Tony Adams who are probably also some of Purslows heroes and they continue playing McGinn then No :P 

• Haha 1

Still no look in because our so-called midfield has been performing same names on the team sheet weekly and same outcomes.

Feel for the guy. Deserves a chance for once, must be soul destroying watching our midfield and not being able to get ANY game time in front of them, even as a cameo from the bench. Must be shaking his head as to why he left a decent champions league team to come to us.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

The level of conspiracy theory type thinking going on here to portray this guy as anything other than a verified flop is truly impressive.

SG conspiring with DS to continue a cruel campaign against Morgan? Any real sleuths on here willing to seek the occluded truth?

Personally I wouldn't place any faith in someone who thinks McGinn is better than Douglas Luiz as an 8. Each to their own though.

11 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

The level of conspiracy theory type thinking going on here to portray this guy as anything other than a verified flop is truly impressive.

SG conspiring with DS to continue a cruel campaign against Morgan? Any real sleuths on here willing to seek the occluded truth?

He was injured under Smith

35 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Personally I wouldn't place any faith in someone who thinks McGinn is better than Douglas Luiz as an 8. Each to their own though.

You are seeing a situation where the other coaches/players likely recognize Sanson should play but SG has some type of personal grudge against Morgan? Seems paranoid…each to their own though.

Â