Formula One - 2021

BOF

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Oooops, Max pushed it a bit to much there, needed pole for a chance on this circuit. is it slipping away?

100% driver error.  Stupid,  immature mistake.  It already had a wiggle 1 second before,  the corner and lap were already gone.

Lewis is a better driver all day long.  How many people hit the wall in Qualifying ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Race is gonna be absolute horse shit tomorrow. 

Blessed Lewis does it again I cba. 

It's either gonna be a precession or full of incidents.

You gotta be1 hell of a driver to go flat out 57 laps without incident on that circuit,

• Like 1

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that Bottas is going to take Max out at some point over the next two races 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that Bottas is going to take Max out at some point over the next two races 

Doesn't need to, the best driver always wins the championship, except for Rosbergs underhanded perfect storm of a year. I wouldn't mind Bottas doing exactly that though just to make sure, Max has had enough goes at it, fairs fair.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Doesn't need to, the best driver always wins the championship, except for Rosbergs underhanded perfect storm of a year. I wouldn't mind Bottas doing exactly that though just to make sure, Max has had enough goes at it, fairs fair.

I must be honest I don't remember Nico doing anything underhanded

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I must be honest I don't remember Nico doing anything underhanded

Monaco qualifying, stopped his car to stop qualifying, clipped Lewis at spa I think taking him out, I'm sure there were a few other spots that were suspect and pretty lucky IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

100% driver error.  Stupid,  immature mistake.  It already had a wiggle 1 second before,  the corner and lap were already gone.

Lewis is a better driver all day long.  How many people hit the wall in Qualifying ?

I counted at least 2. Max had to be right at the limit to get pole from Hamilton and there is no margin for error in that circuit.

How many safety cars in the race tomorrow? 3, 4, 5?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I counted at least 2. Max had to be right at the limit to get pole from Hamilton and there is no margin for error in that circuit.

How many safety cars in the race tomorrow? 3, 4, 5?

Yes at least, it won't be a very entertaining race.

58 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Monaco qualifying, stopped his car to stop qualifying, clipped Lewis at spa I think taking him out, I'm sure there were a few other spots that were suspect and pretty lucky IMO.

Those 2 rosberg incidents happened in 2014, 2 years before he won the title

As per the post above about whoever wins the title usually deserves it, as much as I love kimi the year he did win it, 2007 was by 1 point, mclaren bollocksed that championship with alonso and Hamilton by not prioritising a driver

• Like 1