Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Significant loss in 2010 followed by a net gain for the 2 years after, these are the accounts for Birmingham international holdings ltd. Not the club itself.

So the high earning and to be fair high scoring Marlon 'scum' King is out injured for the rest of the season with another knee injury and according to Clark he could be out all next season.

Ouch, that isn't going to help their results or their wage bill.

So the high earning and to be fair high scoring Marlon 'scum' King is out injured for the rest of the season with another knee injury and according to Clark he could be out all next season.

Ouch, that isn't going to help their results or their wage bill.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bloke. Shame it wasn't a neck injury.

Signed by the same guy who gave a 35-year-old Shay Given a contract worth somewhere between £12-15m.  I can't sympathise with the noses, but it further demonstrates how terrible Alex McDogshit is...

• Like 1

Another result for the pig **** today.  It's looking less and less likely that they are going to get relegated now, much to my disappointment.

I want that **** financial report out now, or I want a points deduction for failing to provide evidence they are financially stable.  I reckon they will have to do something at the end of the season, but by then they will be safe in the Championship.

The accounts upto december 2011 have been filed, with this little gem inside

Quote from accounts - "Subsequent to the end of the reporting period, the football registrations of two players were contracted for sale during the winter transfer window in January 2013 and the said transfers are expected to completed in August 2013. The terms of the agreement are confidential between the two parties and are therefore not disclosed."

They have already sold 2 players other than butland in January, but ain't leave until the summer

Edited by Jimzk5

• 2 weeks later...

Great job, Guardian.  

Acting chairman Peter Pannu, left, pictured with Birmingham City's then manager Chris Hughton in June 2011. Photograph: Rui Vieira/PA Archive/Press Association Ima

I never realised Chris Hughton was a big fat headed caucasian shyster...

Â