Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

So..... things to make a perfect Sunday.

1. Trevor Francis' son up in court for breaking into one of Lee Hendrie's empty spare cottages

2. Curtis Davis getting sent off and a one match ban

3. Small Heath losing and finding themselves even further being in the push for automatic promotion

On and they are currently as close in terms of points to the relegation zone as they are the play offs with games coming thick and fast for the next few weeks.

Hull away next for them in mid week which won't be easy.

:D

Apparently HSBC have pulled their overdraft facility as well so they are royally screwed.

In reference to the article in the Mail - At what point was Lee Hendrie a "Holte End Facvorite?"

I stopped laughing at these the moment we paid them for the useless manager we currently have. I'm afraid that gives them the biggest laugh at our expense

Ironic as well if the money we gave them is ultimately responsible for keeping them out of admin.

blues will be 4 points in the relegation zone if/when admin happens, and if it was to happen, then there would be many, many more cheap sales to make up some £££

another relegation battle on the cards?

So todays events over at Sty Andrews

Off the pitch

Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung in Hong Kong court

Carson Yeung took control of Birmingham FC in 2009

Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung has appeared in court in Hong Kong accused of money laundering.

Mr Yeung, who took control of the football club in 2009, faces five counts amounting to about £59m.

The 51-year-old attended a pre-trial hearing on Wednesday. It is thought a date will be set for the trial in the next few days.

Police arrested the former hairstylist, who is on bail, in June. He made his fortune investing in Macau in the 90s.

On the pitch

Hull 2 Small Heath 1

A potentially great day in their quest for oblivion. :D

Just been at the gym.

It was nearly empty and I was doing some work on the bike watching the end of the UNited game. As it finished, a guy wearing a blues shirt came over and said "mind if I check the Blues score?"

I let him, obviously, and he flicked on teletext. And up it came

"Hull 2-1 Birmingham"

It was one of those moments where it's not that funny, but I couldn't stop giggling. He looked so disappointed.

Knuckle dragging fuckbag

Just been at the gym.

It was nearly empty and I was doing some work on the bike watching the end of the UNited game. As it finished, a guy wearing a blues shirt came over and said "mind if I check the Blues score?"

I let him, obviously, and he flicked on teletext. And up it came

"Hull 2-1 Birmingham"

It was one of those moments where it's not that funny, but I couldn't stop giggling. He looked so disappointed.

I bet he arrived at the gym knowing it was 0-1 to blose and was expecting a win. Shame. :cry:

:(

:|

:)

:D

:lol:

:crylaugh:

Â