Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Next out the door?

Skysports.com understands three Premier League clubs are chasing Birmingham right-back Stephen Carr.

Stoke, Wolves and top-flight newcomers QPR are all thought to be interested in the former Republic of Ireland international.

comments

I agree Audie, they should be applauded for voicing their options and I was going to join them, but as I arrived with my two children and my wife, I was greeted by racist and personally abusive chants toward the board and also for those fans who did not join them there was also ridicule. For that reason I cannot condone this group or agree with these bunch of thugs. No justification for what they did. I for one, am ashamed of them. and i would be surprised if they represent a wider group, unless of cause that group is made of mindless racists

I waited to see what other fans opinions were of the protest before i gave my reasons for not joining in... my reason for not joining the protest was much the same as totfinsol, i felt it was just an abusive and slanging bunch of hangers on.

A good chance to get the feelings of many fans over to the owners was lost yesterday in a torrent of bad language and racist remarks.

Classy as always

apparently there was a mighty 80 fans at the protest! what a massive following froma huge club! :lol:

oh and what a lovely st of fans they have. werewolfs getting abuse from their great fans

Birmingham City fans accused of sending hate mail to David Gold over Carson Yeung takeover

by Andy Richards, Birmingham Mail

Aug 1 2011

Tweet?ShareSOME Blues fans have allegedly sent hate mail to West Ham co-owner David Gold, blaming him for selling the club to Carson Yeung, it has emerged.

Former Blues chairman Gold is said to have been subjected to vile abuse on Twitter with the club suffering cash problems following their relegation from the Premier League, and reeling from owner Yeung’s police probe problems.

Yeung has had his assets frozen and is due back in court next month to face money laundering charges which could see him put behind bars.

Meanwhile, the club has been left with a huge financial hole to fill after being caught out by Blues’ final day of the season relegation.

Now fans have turned on Gold who, with former Birmingham co-owner David Sullivan, sold the club to Yeung nearly two years ago for just over £80 million. They have accused him of jumping ship, with the future of the club in doubt.

Last week acting chairman Peter Pannu admitted Birmingham City faced big problems, and might have to cash in on the sale of big-name players.

Gold refused to comment on the hate campaign, but a friend of the family said: “Some of the things that have been said on Twitter are venomous. Birmingham fans are blaming David Gold and David Sullivan for all the problems.

“They think that’s very unfair. They can put up with some abuse, but they won’t put up with this sort of thing.

“The fans should remember that they actually turned down Yeung twice. But when he came back with an offer of £80 million, plus the promise of an investment of £40 million into the team, they couldn’t reject that.

“Had they done so, the Birmingham fans would never have forgiven them.

“The two Davids wanted to leave the club in safe hands and thought they had done so. Now it looks like that was a false dawn”

just click it

Looks like the lulus are all off pawning their zimmer frames and baseball caps in the hope of getting their asses handed to them in either Turkey or the Balkans. Don't know what would be funnier; them disgracing themselves further and getting the shit kicked out of them, going into admin and getting thrown out of the comp before it starts or getting drawn against either Hearts or Stoke.

Any1 seen the Young lad Redmond from blues? looks a top player in the making. HES A VILLA FAN TOO :D

Just ask him this lol

dazzavilla darren probert

@NathanRedmond94 how ture is it ur a Villa fan :D;) #avfc

49 minutes ago

said

NathanRedmond94 Nathan Redmond

@

@dazzavilla lol it's true I used to go and watch the villa because my mom is good friends with @IanTaylor7

problem is except Dann not many others with decent sale prices left. Might get about 2 million for Fahey and Ridgewell while Zigic could still claim about 3 million.

I felt bad for Portsmouth and Leeds etc when it happened but not for these muppets

Some loons on the official shite genuinely believe they are going to sign Carew .

blues and west ham have been both in contact with him, no offer has been made but they asked what would he think of a move and type of wage demands

I normally don't commit myself to gossip,

But

I've heard this is happening!!!

Also been told that Dann is a definite to go ,but the rest including ridge to stay

Guy who told me.... I trust implicitly, and if it doesn't happen then I'd be amazed

Don't shoot the messenger

Kro

:lol::lol::lol:

Any1 seen the Young lad Redmond from blues? looks a top player in the making. HES A VILLA FAN TOO :D

Just ask him this lol

dazzavilla darren probert

@NathanRedmond94 how ture is it ur a Villa fan :D;) #avfc

49 minutes ago

said

NathanRedmond94 Nathan Redmond

@

@dazzavilla lol it's true I used to go and watch the villa because my mom is good friends with @IanTaylor7

Tell him to get his agent to head over to Villa Park. :P

I cant believe Carew would go there, how would they pay his wages?

He'll probably end up back in Turkey or a strange Russian side (the one called Anzhi Makachacklachakalala or something seem to buying everyone at the moment....)

Â