Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Apparently their board has made a statement that says

we don't interfere with player purchases

and to prove it they list 4 players that they suggested to AM :-)

Bless 'em

That's one of the best things I've seen.

‎2 proper clubs with 2 proper sets of supporters. It appears the worst thing we have in common is useless owners who know nothing about football and are just in it for the profit. Much respect to the Geordie fans, Good luck for next season, hopefully we will bump into each other in the Premier League the season after. KRO SOTV

Birmingham. You take care off Boro and we will take care off Villa. Deal?

...If this is true

www.twitter.com/carson_yeung

Given that he is described as "Birmingham City Chairman and part time hair dresser", I rather doubt it... :lol:

Is Kevin Phillips still there?

I don't know one Blues fan that is sad to see Jerome go, and that speaks volumes.

Can't see Ferguson or Bowyer staying either.

Think a new PL club will be in for them. Or us, of course.

Was surprised to see on SSN yesterday their sources confirmed sha had rejected £16m from Stoke for Dann and Jerome. Seemed like a good offer to me.

A fantastically good offer infact.

Transfer prices seem to have gone up another notch this summer, the fact that the deal was rejected is just laughable.

Is Kevin Phillips still there?

I don't know one Blues fan that is sad to see Jerome go, and that speaks volumes.

Can't see Ferguson or Bowyer staying either.

Think a new PL club will be in for them. Or us, of course.

I read somewhere that Bowyer was released, Ferguson is off to the Middle East and Carr & Fahey have re-signed there.

From Google translate:

Police arrested a 51-year-old man suspected of money laundering, he is being detained for questioning tomorrow at Eastern Magistracy. Sources, the arrested man with English Championship club Birmingham businessman Yeung.

Police said the Narcotics Bureau officers today raided two locations, respectively, to the harbor, and took small numbers of documents.

Yeung's company in 2009 to about 10 billion Hong Kong dollars, Birmingham stock holdings to 94 percent, becoming the first Chinese troupe Premier League club. But Birmingham can not hold in the Premier League season just concluded seats lost to Tottenham in the last race to land the British crown, there were reports that the team players registered trademarks and impairment of the value of up to 870 million.

Â