Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I'd have preferred it if Wolves hadn't scored their second. I think the instant crushing blow of conceding a last minute goal is always worse than news slowly filtering through that you have been **** by goal difference. EVERY Blues fan knew they were down the moment that second Spurs goal went in. It was a great moment.

I'd have **** loved it if Wolves hadn't scored their second and the final whistle had gone at Molineux before Pav scored, but I cant be greedy.

Funny how the blose fans I know are quiet. Quite a lot of the big head fans I know were shut up today (OT: Blose, Liverpool, Bolton) and am loving it.

I'm surprised Bolton finished 14th!

Me too but am glad as I was getting constant reminders about them being above us.

I'd have preferred it if Wolves hadn't scored their second. I think the instant crushing blow of conceding a last minute goal is always worse than news slowly filtering through that you have been **** by goal difference. EVERY Blues fan knew they were down the moment that second Spurs goal went in. It was a great moment.

I'd have **** loved it if Wolves hadn't scored their second and the final whistle had gone at Molineux before Pav scored, but I cant be greedy.

I don't know, alot can be said for the crushing blow when you're already down, but you get beaten repeatedly anyway. It was like they were flailing around, about to breathe their last breath, when Spurs lopped their head off just to round it all off.

However there's a good chance Spurs wouldn't have scored without Wolves scoring, simply because Blues became so open going for a goal they needed. Stephen Hunts goal kept Wolves in the division, without it, Wolves would be down.

Look we can fight over how we wanted them relegated, the point is the filthy inbreds are gone, they're the only one of the 4 not in the prem. Now if only they'd stay the **** down.

Still, what an awesome day. :D

Â