Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Gonna be a proppa atmosphere tomorrow mate.

Meeting at the Bull Ring Tavern and then walking down to St Andrews. 

60k stadium incoming. KRO!

Looks like they've rattled you, ya dvb.

Mate.

• Haha 1

“We goona give sumboddee a roight tonkin soon we are, mate.

SOTV KRO mate mate matey mate mate.”

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Gonna be a proppa atmosphere tomorrow mate.

Meeting at the Bull Ring Tavern and then walking down to St Andrews. 

60k stadium incoming. KRO!

Fun fact: Sunderland had nearly twice the average attendance of SHA when they were in league 1.

Edited by HKP90

small queef podcaster was on WM in the week, said he'd spoken to his Sunderland counterpart and Jack Clarke was out injured.

Jack Clarke just scored for Sunderland 🤣:crylaugh:

Edited by rjw63
E's are good
  • Haha 2

Currently three points away from the drop zone.

But they're gonna smash somebody soon.

I'm rattled.

Mate.

• Haha 1

On 16/02/2024 at 21:55, imavillan said:

They have put ticket incentives on to help them to get to the sell.......... now starting at £30

Do they pay the £30 directly into your bank account or is it cash on the day to ensure you turn up? 

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Do they pay the £30 directly into your bank account or is it cash on the day to ensure you turn up? 

Its £30 in Bull Ring Tavern vouchers. Mate. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Judging from their attendance yesterday I presume they're doings kids for a quid again.

£3 I think.....with accompanying adults £30.....it had Stans proppa rocking....and rattled them lot in B6 🤣

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I wonder how many of the deluded fools are getting carried away and thinking they can do a Villa and win 10 on the trot, storm into the playoffs and get promoted. 

Hardly anyone.

Relegation would've been a disaster for them considering the hype at the start with the takeover.

Not a huge shock really that Mowbray has settled everything down in his usual understated way. Another month of Rooney and they'd be bottom 3 now.

They'll probably flirt with the top 6 next season before drifting back to mid table and rinse and repeat which deep down will annoy them.

From what I hear they're going to be flexing their financial might in the summer in an attempt to make a serious push for promotion.

Edited by useless

4 minutes ago, useless said:

From what I hear they're going to be flexing their financial might in the summer in an attempt to make a serious push for promotion.

I wish they'd sold Jordan James when rumoured in January as he's a huge talent in the making. Perfect for a Brighton or Brentford to pick up and develop especially as he'll be a fixture in the Welsh midfield for the next decade.

So guess he'll be the big sell this summer. They do actually have a decent spine of young players either there permanently or on loan so was brilliant to see Rooney make such a mess. Dramah was a big part of Luton's promotion and Ethan Laird is a decent full back. Jay Stansfield also scored 9 which is decent for his first season in the championship, Fulham should give him a chance next season.

Â