Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I think they'll struggle to attract anyone genuinely decent. They still seem like a bit of a basket case off the pitch. I'd imagine they would have had to pay Rooney a fair bit to shift him, unless there was a performance based clause in his contract. 

7 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Hopefully it will make the ownership reconsider, if you're an investment fund manager and live or die on the investments you make, surely buying the biggest sack of shit clown show club in the universe and somehow making them even more of a laughing stock makes for 'negative optics'?

Not just reconsider, but write the investment off and close the club. Make back what you can selling the land. Got to be worth £2.50 and a mars bar at least.

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Where are they building this 60K seater stadium, in Narnia? Can't even fill the 3 asbestos stand's that they have open. 

Stick it in Elmdon Park so the 20'000 on shift at JLR can just pop down on their break

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

They can attract any manager they want when you consider the scale of the project…. 🤣

They should concentrate on getting the current crock of shit past building safety standards before they start dreaming of 60k stadiums! 

IMG_9094.jpeg

60K 🤣 OMG! They cant fill 1 stand in an shed  let alone a 60K stadium.  

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

JLR car park holds 300,000 spaces mate - and that's just for the night shift.....or there's twice that capacity at the bull ring tavern mate......and it don't matter if the tavern is used, cos we carry the name of the city so that means we drink anywhere else in town mate.

You hear that rattling noise from across the expressway mate ? Proppa rattling. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Strog said:

I’ll put a Pony on Ginge from Shard End

mate

The fella that feebly assaulted 'Greasy' would be on the list if he had not thrown a 7 

Â