Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Demebele was signed from Bournemouth so you would imagine he would be on a high end championship/lower end PL salary 

Just checked on aiwu and he is a loan thiught he was a permanent signing.

Adams i would imagine is on a big salary

That Japanese guy just checked up on him came from antwerp so no idea what he be on

Also forgot sanderson i think he was on a decent salary at wolves

Didnt realise they had so many on loan. Stansfield anothee loan signing and probably their best one.  So i would imagine they probably would want to make that one a permanent deal but doubt it will be cheap

Sanderson never played a game at Wolves and is 23, he was probably on a low salary. Dembele was a Bournemouth reserve signed from League 1. Stansfield has also done nothing to earn a big contract at a Premier League team

No idea who Adams is 😝

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sanderson never played a game at Wolves and is 23, he was probably on a low salary. Dembele was a Bournemouth reserve signed from League 1. Stansfield has also done nothing to earn a big contract at a Premier League team

No idea who Adams is 😝

image.jpeg.9452587f1aa40ca5408a1ac5a59c7d78.jpeg

hopefully she can’t help lifting the curse

• Haha 3

I’ve watched the first 10 minutes of small heath’s European adventure (to Wales). F*** me the standard of football is shocking, from both sides. Cardiff look sharper and more likely to make something happen, but they’re not great. Blosers are great at misplacing passes and losing the ball. Rooney’s coaching really taking effect now. The ground looks half empty, which is surprising as I thought small heath went in huge numbers everywhere. 

Villa would run through these idiots if we ever played them again. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve watched the first 10 minutes of small heath’s European adventure (to Wales). F*** me the standard of football is shocking, from both sides. Cardiff look sharper and more likely to make something happen, but they’re not great. Blosers are great at misplacing passes and losing the ball. Rooney’s coaching really taking effect now. The ground looks half empty, which is surprising as I thought small heath went in huge numbers everywhere. 

Villa would run through these idiots if we ever played them again. 

Yeah, yeah.....you say that.....but I can tell you're rattled. Mate.

Just now, mottaloo said:

Yeah, yeah.....you say that.....but I can tell you're rattled. Mate.

Proppa rattled mate. What’s rattling me most is the Redditch Blose flag behind the goal, I could have sworn Redditch was in Worcestershire! 

I’ve turned it off now anyway, there’s a paint drying special on the other side. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve turned it off now anyway, there’s a paint drying special on the other side. 

Great commentary too - “that’s a lovely finish, there Clive”, “You can’t just gloss over flaws in the wall that are that big, can you Ron?”, “Since he got the yellow, he’s been walking on eggshells, Clive, one too many brushes with authority”…

I’ll get my coat

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

Great commentary too - “that’s a lovely finish, there Clive”, “You can’t just gloss over flaws in the wall that are that big, can you Ron?”, “Since he got the yellow, he’s been walking on eggshells, Clive, one too many brushes with authority”…

I’ll get my coat

Matt Black is my favourite player, him and Jeremy Gloss… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only 7 pts off the playoffs now!! Rooney’s boys are on the rise, like small heath fc and chlamydia. Premiership here we come! Vile are rattled. Gonna upgrade stans and go for Europe, 300k zulus on tour, devastating ultras across the continent.

Then Cardiff equalise and go on to win. 

Mate. 

10 hours ago, turnbull said:

Lock the thread, there's nothing to laugh at any more. 

Rooneyball is in the house, y'all.

Mate. 

The march to the Champions League starts here.

Mate. 

• Haha 1

Â