Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I notice they signed three year deal to train at Wasps old traing ground, it's got all small heath branding now, and they've called it, 'the elite performance and innovation centre', one of the features is a kit room with 'state of the art utilities' and then shows the room and it's just shirts hanging up and on shelves, and they say they've added a second pitch, surely they've got more than two - edit just read that their academy and women still train at Wast Hills, was wondering what had happened to that, I know some of their fans were complainin g because apparently one of our satelite academies trains nearby which they saw as encroaching on their territory

Is that the one just outside Henley? 

I’ve just seen the YouTube video of it. They’ve really spoiled the players in the lounge, they’ve got a table tennis table, a pool table AND a darts board!!

Next door is a team meeting room where Rooney struts around grunting out indecipherable ‘tictacs’.

Proppa utilities or is facilities? Mate. None of this soft boy vile rubbish like vile have got. 

Have a look and leave a comment to show how rattled you are…

7 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

el Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

download (1).jpeg

mate

Saw that inbred in Tescos many years ago, just after that photo was taken. My missus just turned to me and said “don’t”.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Saw that inbred in Tescos many years ago, just after that photo was taken. My missus just turned to me and said “don’t”.

Only a hard man with a busted beer glass in his hand and off his face on marching powder

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, useless said:

know some of their fans were complainin g because apparently one of our satelite academies trains nearby which they saw as encroaching on their territory

FDC run a session on a Friday evening next door at The Hayes 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, luckyeddie said:

Is that the one just outside Henley? 

Yes , on the road out to wonton wawen , it’s not a bad centre tbh , Leicester foxes used to run a development Centre from there 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve just seen the YouTube video of it. They’ve really spoiled the players in the lounge, they’ve got a table tennis table, a pool table AND a darts board!!

Next door is a team meeting room where Rooney struts around grunting out indecipherable ‘tictacs’.

Proppa utilities or is facilities? Mate. None of this soft boy vile rubbish like vile have got. 

Looks like a big garden shed with a dartboard in it. Tin pot facilities.

50 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Refuel Cafe. That’s proppa that is mate!  Well I’m truly rattled now and can only dream of such wonders at our vile club.  NSWE and Emery out.

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Refuel Cafe. That’s proppa that is mate!  Well I’m truly rattled now and can only dream of such wonders at our vile club.  NSWE and Emery out.

I like the purpose built boot room allowing players to… put on their boots :crylaugh:

They really have thought of everything, proppa boot hooks, proppa grass pitch, propppa working class club, proppppa on the rise with a propppppa coach. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I like the purpose built boot room allowing players to… put on their boots :crylaugh:

They really have thought of everything, proppa boot hooks, proppa grass pitch, propppa working class club, proppppa on the rise with a propppppa coach. 

Proppa pricks.

Mate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

I notice they signed three year deal to train at Wasps old traing ground, it's got all small heath branding now, and they've called it, 'the elite performance and innovation centre', one of the features is a kit room with 'state of the art utilities' and then shows the room and it's just shirts hanging up and on shelves, and they say they've added a second pitch, surely they've got more than two - edit just read that their academy and women still train at Wast Hills, was wondering what had happened to that, I know some of their fans were complainin g because apparently one of our satelite academies trains nearby which they saw as encroaching on their territory

As a former (and hopefully future) Wasps supporter, this news has made some sick come up in my mouth. 

I bet the place will be wrecked after 3 years of those scummers there.

I think a lot of the equipment originally put in for the rugby club has been either sold on or removed and stored. I say think, what I really mean is hope. 

Pudsey, the Wasps kit man, works for them now. Something else that makes my heart sink like Blose under Rooney. 

A big part of getting top players , even average ones to sign, is taking them on a tour of a clubs facilities. Bodymoor Heath always elicits positive vibes from our signings. Imagine taking a player around that sorry excuse for a training ground. I can hear it now “ I can see where you store the garden furniture and lawnmower, but where am I supposed to change and relax ?”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, meregreen said:

A big part of getting top players , even average ones to sign, is taking them on a tour of a clubs facilities. Bodymoor Heath always elicits positive vibes from our signings. Imagine taking a player around that sorry excuse for a training ground. I can hear it now “ I can see where you store the garden furniture and lawnmower, but where am I supposed to change and relax ?”

One of the saddest things about Deano getting the sack was that initial video of him being lead around Norwich's training ground trying to pretend it wasn't an outdated shithole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adman said:

Imagine the progress they'll make with facilities like that?  In ten years they might occasionally pass as mediocre.  We may as well pack up and go home lads

If that boot room works it's magic, in three years they will have their boots on the correct feet and in five years learnt to tie their laces. They'll be unstoppable.

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

Pudsey, the Wasps kit man, works for them now.

I see he's had one of his eyes poked out already. 

gettyimages-156502340-594x594-c124a13.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 2

Â