Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 hours ago, useless said:

I don't really get it when people announce they never watch their games or know any of their players like it's some sort of badge of honour, I watch some of their games, usually when I think there's a chance that they might get a sound beating, or sometimes if there's no other game to watch at that time, and I know some of their players, as if you follow football in general some of that info just becomes common knowledge.

I think it's to show that they're not obssessed, but if anything feeling the need to announce such things seems obssesive in it's own way to me, and if one really wasn't bothered about them at all, or didn't think about them then wouldn't be posting in this thread.

To have some interest in a local 'rival' is normal, it's what most football fans do

I'll watch the blues in the same way that I'd watch fulham v Bolton or something like that, you know the sort of thing that you put on in the background while doing something else. 

I will say though, I don't know a single one of their players, but outside of the villa I don't know many players at all these days, off the top of my head I can only think of 4 man city players, Haaland, Foden, Grealish and De Bruyne, so it's no surprise I don't know any of the blues players. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can we have some more content on here please to ease my pain today. 

Thanks. 

Their ex-loanee, Chong, has just scored for Luton against Liverpool. With no more bridges left, small heath have instead retired their playoff hopes in his honour. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â