10 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

- Less than 30% possession at home

- Less shots

- Less shots on target

- Less corners

- Three times as many fouls 

That's the Small Heath way

Proppa shit stats though. 

Small heath dredging the loan pool again, this time for Cody Drameh from Leedszzz.

Not good enough for Leedszzz though, been out on loan forever.

His comments: "It is a project. It is very exciting right now with the new owners and everything. Everybody has a good buzz around them, it seems like a family sort of vibe - that made me want to come here,"

Indeed, he'll soon see what sort of "family vibe" is rife at the Sty when he sees the (few) spectators.

• Haha 4

On 31/08/2023 at 12:14, VillaJ100 said:

- Less than 30% possession at home

- Less shots

- Less shots on target

- Less corners

- Three times as many fouls 

That's the Small Heath way

They might have fluked a win being that shit the other day but it’s not sustainable. 

4 hours ago, Genie said:

They might have fluked a win being that shit the other day but it’s not sustainable. 

Guy at work was at the Plymouth game. He said towards the end of the game, the keeper was shouting at Eustace to bring the subs on. 

I told him I thought that sounded very exciting and was probably worth the admission money alone. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

13 players bought in some on loan but clearly their financial problems are over now unfortunately 

I know you don't know who Tom Brady is but isn't that how it generally works when takeovers happen? Lots more optimism and more capital to invest and in short term teams responds as we did when we had the Lerner takeover.

Birmingham Council x Birmingham City Football Club Thread #Birmingham #BCFC Does anyone else think Wagner and Co could really play into this? Buy up half the city for development. Get sites cheaper. Get a Bronx hat for the babbie. Have more of an impact. Drink in town. Have a seat at the table of the UK's second city?

Mate

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, imavillan said:

an away fans (Plymouth) view of the sty..................................................................................................................................mate

I like her, talks a lot of sense.

• Like 2

Â