Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Have you ever seen a more obvious fixed on smile in your life? The man is dying inside 😂😂😂

image.png.8fb8326bbb077af152017a5417f1942f.png

That bald guy is saying... 

'Tom, you should of seen my sisters face, I never knew her mouth could open that wide'. 

• Haha 2

Some blosers online give it large.  Loving it that buendia and mings have got long term injuries. One even went as far as to say "mings will be applying for his blue badge"

Scum of the highest order.  There is football banter and there is just being classless scum. Someone should tweet that to brady to see the kind of scumbag club he has invested in.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Some blosers online give it large.  Loving it that buendia and mings have got long term injuries. One even went as far as to say "mings will be applying for his blue badge"

Scum of the highest order.  There is football banter and there is just being classless scum. Someone should tweet that to brady to see the kind of scumbag club he has invested in.

All clubs have these types unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

All clubs have these types unfortunately 

If any of our fans said anything so vile of a blose player id expect them to get a lifetime ban from villatalk. 

But alas your right. They have more than most

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If any of our fans said anything so vile of a blose player id expect them to get a lifetime ban from villatalk. 

But alas your right. They have more than most

If a sha player picked up a serious injury tomorrow I’d bet my life there would be Villa fans on social media celebrating it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

If a sha player picked up a serious injury tomorrow I’d bet my life there would be Villa fans on social media celebrating it. 

I absolutely agree some Villa fans would act like that and is a horrible bunch in all clubs obsessed with the opponent

Other fans would have to actually Google who the player is 😝

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

When you have a stadium that cheers a mutant who ran on the field of play and assaulted a player, do you expect their online behaviour to be any different? 

As @Genie mentions, all clubs have these idiots and he isn't wrong, However, I think this shower are guilty of having slightly more than most as they're barely normal or human as it is, which doesn't really help their cause either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Yeah but the difference i bet would be a load of aston villa fans would start getting on at that person and criticising them. Most of the replies are people laughing or saying shit liek he deserves it. Thats more than a few

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah but the difference i bet would be a load of aston villa fans would start getting on at that person and criticising them. Most of the replies are people laughing or saying shit liek he deserves it. Thats more than a few

Lol I wouldn’t bet on that mate

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

I absolutely agree some Villa fans would act like that and is a horrible bunch in all clubs obsessed with the opponent

Other fans would have to actually Google who the player is 😝

yes it would be a proppa freak injury almost definitively happening whilst drinking in town 

18 hours ago, Genie said:

Honestly couldn't name a single player in their team anymore

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Honestly couldn't name a single player in their team anymore

The only one I see mentioned is Jukey. He could be stood next to me in a shop and I wouldn’t know who it was.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Isn't Scott Hogan getting a bit of abuse off them on social media?

Surprised he's still starting for them as he's on one of his annual, year-long scoring droughts.

FTFY ;)

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The only one I see mentioned is Jukey. He could be stood next to me in a shop and I wouldn’t know who it was.

Does Skip still play for them 

• Haha 1

Â