Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

29 minutes ago, Hev said:

Hope it's not going to another Man U / Man C (noisy neighbours) scenario

No chance, they don't have that type of cash, but they will have ability to get back to the Prem and stabilise a bit. It'll be good for Midlands football but they can't compete with us

39 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

No chance, they don't have that type of cash, but they will have ability to get back to the Prem and stabilise a bit. It'll be good for Midlands football but they can't compete with us

Don't want them unwashed dirty scummy scrots setting foot inside our ground, would need to shut it down for a month and decontaminate  the ground (You also know they will rip up seats, smash the toilets up because they are cave men 

Edited by calcifer
  • Like 1

It's only a matter of time till they bring Jude home.

Probably buy Grealish too just to stick him in the reserves for shits and giggles.

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I genuinely do not know who tom brady is

He's probably the most famous American sportstar in the world (before he retired). Or at least in the conversation

He's more famous than Rob McElhenny for example

I see we've proppa made the big time "mate", with our own thread in sha forum 🤣....bin gooin since 2008....obsessed with us.....shire dwellers.....until one or two more sensible noses (yes, i know ! ) pointed out if they added all the viler threads they've had over the years it would be double their one on blose....and what about Worcsblue....is he a proppa brummie mate or a shire dweller ?

At least Tom Brady can drink in town mate. Not like Tom Hanks who will have to settle for a tot in Lichfield mate.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's probably the most famous American sportstar in the world (before he retired). Or at least in the conversation

I dont follow american sports to be honest.

Probably is over mcelhenny but over reynolds? Not a chance. Thats why a interest has been shown in wrexhams story.

But in my opinion i dont think American fans are going to start suddenly start following blose because of him. We have prince william and tom hanks as fans? Has that generated more fans on those levels? I dont think it has

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I genuinely do not know who tom brady is

Sorry to highlight this again but I find that comment incredible.

I mean I have absolutely no clue about basketball for instance, but I'd still know the name of a handful of superstars.

Where you been since 2001? :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I mean I have absolutely no clue about basketball for instance, but I'd still know the name of a handful of superstars.

I know abit about the major starts in NBA (Jordan, johnson bryant etc)

But american football  or baseball (which i find to be the most boring sport to watch on tv) no idea.

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Are you confusing him with William "the Refrigerator" Perry?

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I see we've proppa made the big time "mate", with our own thread in sha forum 🤣....bin gooin since 2008....obsessed with us.....shire dwellers.....until one or two more sensible noses (yes, i know ! ) pointed out if they added all the viler threads they've had over the years it would be double their one on blose....and what about Worcsblue....is he a proppa brummie mate or a shire dweller ?

At least Tom Brady can drink in town mate. Not like Tom Hanks who will have to settle for a tot in Lichfield mate.

Bullshit anyway.  I saw Tom Hanks in The Windsor in Cannon Street last week drinking a pint of Stella.

• Haha 1

Just heard eustace on SSN talking about how brady will help with the fitness side of things. I mean how ridiculous is that. The guys never played football how on earth will he be able to advise them?

I did find it hilarous that he is also implied he knew very little about brady too so its not just me then

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Nope, I didn't know either.  Zero interest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Tom Brady. Wow.  That's massive, absolutely massive.  An immense media personality.  The man has 14m followers on Instagram.  FOURTEEN MILLION. 

I mean one of our women's players has more, but you know.  Well done chaps. 

1 minute ago, useless said:

Alisha Lehmann has more insta followers than Tom Brady.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I was vaguely aware of the name Tom Brady but didn't know what it was that he does, when I first saw their fans talking about him I presumed he was a movie star from superhero films or something as they were talking about following Wrexham path and being big in Hollywood.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You won't be surprised to know that I've never heard of him, either. I have zero interest in American sports. Or pretty much any sport that's not football (or even football, if it doesn't involve the Villa).  

• Like 1

Â