Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

A colleague of mine left today, they never said where they were going until today.

They announced they were going to be a finance manager at Birmingham City.

I nearly wet myself, I couldn't stop laughing. Nothing plus nothing equals nothing, easy job that. Then she said her office overlooks the pitch, I wet myself again. Luckily she doesn't like football, one of her presents was a big cup, I said that'll be the only one she sees.

I didnt feel remotely guilty

Mate

Perhaps this explains it...................................................................................mate

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

A colleague of mine left today, they never said where they were going until today.

They announced they were going to be a finance manager at Birmingham City.

I nearly wet myself, I couldn't stop laughing. Nothing plus nothing equals nothing, easy job that. Then she said her office overlooks the pitch, I wet myself again. Luckily she doesn't like football, one of her presents was a big cup, I said that'll be the only one she sees.

I didnt feel remotely guilty

Mate

Apart from the one they will make her contractually shat into for halftime entertainment in the Director’s box (one of the old traditions, kept alive from the Gold and  Sullivan days)

”now make her smear it on her face David”

”Yes master, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha a ah”

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

On 23/06/2023 at 21:09, JoshVilla said:

They've signed 2 players and now they're giving it the old billy big bollocks on social media with all this "blues are back" shite.

What does "back" actually even mean for them? In 148 years, their achievements amount to 2 league cups and the knackered old van cup. (Unless the football league gives out a "most incestuous fanbase" trophy, then I stand corrected)

Bless them, they're all very excited. They're frothing at the mouth at the thought of reaching the heady heights of 15th next season. Their poor sisters...

Mate

Generally means shit for brains Gardner signing up more 30 year old journeymen that will just about help them stave off relegation.

On 15/06/2023 at 14:59, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The first and only time that club will get a mention in that room 

I wonder whether they will be retiring Bellingham (The Younger)'s shirt as well? They will soon be running out of numbers. 

1 hour ago, John said:

I wonder whether they will be retiring Bellingham (The Younger)'s shirt as well? They will soon be running out of numbers. 

They made the mum and dad sign a deal to stop rutting so they don't run out of shirt numbers to retire.

• Like 1

These lot are that desperate they are signing players from their released list 🤣

Kevin Long signs a one year deal. And from the BBC: "The 32-year-old made 20 appearances as Birmingham had their best season for six years."

spacer.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It appears that they were sold for a quid 😂

Quite poetic really given there will most likely be a pound land on the ST Andrews site in a couple of years. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

These lot are that desperate they are signing players from their released list 🤣

Kevin Long signs a one year deal. And from the BBC: "The 32-year-old made 20 appearances as Birmingham had their best season for six years."

spacer.png

Didn't we release Ashley Young then re-sign him last summer?

Â