Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

hopefully it will crash and burn for them. if they go down i think yeung and the rest of the hong kong phooies wont back them with money.

reports are saying mccelsih will get 15m to spend in janaury. that should be more than enough to keep them up

Yup, that's about right. 15m is enough to buy a couple of decent players which might keep them up. But doesn't sound like they have nearly anough money to make any real progress in the league. I think our undisputed status as Birmingham's best club is safe for a few more centuries.

Yup, that's about right. 15m is enough to buy a couple of decent players which might keep them up. But doesn't sound like they have nearly anough money to make any real progress in the league. I think our undisputed status as Birmingham's best club is safe for a few more centuries.

15 isnt a lot if you want quality and like us attracting big names is not easy.

But £15 M is still an awful lot of funds for a team like them to be given to spend in January. I doubt any of the teams that are dwindling around them will get anywhere near that amount to spend, but it'll make it even more hysterical if SHA get relegated despite spending that amount in January.

You are right £15m is a hell of a lot of money for a team down in the lower places in the league but it really won't go very far especially as they have been stupid enough to tell everyone just how much they have, such a school boy mistake. Prices are inflated in January in any case but now if Blues go in for a player any selling club knows what their available cash is.

Any player valued at £5m normally is probably worth £6-7m during January but for them it will be higher. Plus how far does £10-£15m go anyway and lets not assume it will be the £15m, if they are going to sign players that might take them forward that is 3 players maximum.

Then there is the question of which decent players would want to join them, anyone looking at those running that club and facing the prospect of a relegation fight are going to think twice.

I still think they are amongst the mostly likely to drop down come the end of the season.

Haha. Idiots. Seen on Small Heath Alliance someone thinks they should get Diego Forlan because he is unhappy in Spain.

Yes....he would leave warm, nice Spain to join a scumbag of a team fighting relegation.

based entirely on football MAnager 2008, Mika Aaritalo, Pablo Piatti, and possibly Genaro Zeefuik.

:lol::lol:

First off its an out of date game and secondly it is a GAME.

Slag's A-Z

A few of my favourites;

C is for CASH. Love of it is said to be the root of all evil but it has been the making of modern football in England. We revolutionised Blues and that couldn't have been done without the £5million plus of value that was added annually to the club's worth, reaching £82m when I left.

N is for NEAR DEATH! My own. Three years ago I had to have intricate brain surgery and there existed a very real chance of my having an unplanned meeting with St Peter - in my case perhaps St Andrew. This summer I found out that I would be around a long time yet.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this:

risforrelegated.jpg

But yes, Brady was pretty sound in that article she wrote and even praised us on couple of occasions which I appreciate. What I appreciated too at the same time is her calling out the Lulu's at the end. I bet the members of Small Heath Alliance will feel so proud!

15 isnt a lot if you want quality and like us attracting big names is not easy.

That was my point. Enough to keep them up, but not enough to get them up the table.

Â