Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

lol, it gets even better!

mr_crosby Posted: Oct 1 2009, 08:22 PM

Steve Claridge

Group: Members

Member No.: 9,380

QUOTE (PartisanBCFC @ Oct 1 2009, 08:06 PM)

QUOTE (mr_crosby @ Oct 1 2009, 03:01 PM)

Tell me, where did they finish last season?

Deluded !

---------------------------

Realistic, as much as we hate it they are miles ahead of us. If we had invested big time the first time we went up it might be the other way round.

I think I've found a winner courtesy of PartisanBCFC:

TCPH....I just love your "village' references to the pink and baby blues.....cracks me up every time....to be honest though, mate , Aston, Witton and Perry Barr have been a part of Birmingham for a century or more now though

OK, My Top 10....what a great thread

1 - We were in a European Final decades before them ....and the best laugh is they could have formed a joint team with us but they declined

2 - We were the biggest club in Brum during the 60's and early 70's....and our gates for the most part reflected that.....Don't worry I do have the old 'statistics gun' loaded and ready to fire

3 - The first million pound footballer was a Blues player (Hail, Trevor ....the scourge of Villa who scored the winning goal against them in no less than 3 seperate BCFC v Aston Villa derbies.....Kenny Burns got a couple as well....in fact so did Geoff Horsfield, Clinton Morrison and Mikael Forssell

4 - Villa Park is only bigger because they got funding from the England World Cup committee in 1966 to expand (true story) and again from the FA in 1996 for the Euros.....St Andrews is generally louder as well

5 - True Brummies follow Birmingham City FC

6 - Villa's most famous fans are a fiddler on the roof ...and HRH Prince William ....but he only follows them because his great, great grandma was on the throne when they were actually a decent side winning something....Oh ! and we have never lost the FA Cup (stolen)...the fact we've never won one is irrelevant ...But our one League Cup was after winning the Final beating.........Err !! ..................Aston Villa FC

7 - Inside every Villa fan there is a BlueNose trying to escape

8 - Their winning goal in 1982 was flukey, scored from the crooked shin-pad of an ex Blues centre forward (Peter Withe) from a cross supplied by another old Blues player Tony Morley (well he joined us afterwards)....so you see, they would never have won the European Cup without 'The Blues Connection'

9 - Stern John's goal in 2004 was the greatest ever moment in any Blues-Villa derby ....even beats Dionne Dublin's sending off for his cruel assault on Robbie

10 - Finally we have a much better badge and crest than them....and not one cowardly 'Lion' to be seen ....""Put 'em up, I'll fight you with one hand tied behind my back ""

I like #10 especially after seeing that muppet on Sky Sports News getting the planet and ball the wrong way round when getting a tattoo.

I think I've found a winner courtesy of PartisanBCFC:

TCPH....I just love your "village' references to the pink and baby blues.....cracks me up every time....to be honest though, mate , Aston, Witton and Perry Barr have been a part of Birmingham for a century or more now though

OK, My Top 10....what a great thread

1 - We were in a European Final decades before them ....and the best laugh is they could have formed a joint team with us but they declined

2 - We were the biggest club in Brum during the 60's and early 70's....and our gates for the most part reflected that.....Don't worry I do have the old 'statistics gun' loaded and ready to fire

3 - The first million pound footballer was a Blues player (Hail, Trevor ....the scourge of Villa who scored the winning goal against them in no less than 3 seperate BCFC v Aston Villa derbies.....Kenny Burns got a couple as well....in fact so did Geoff Horsfield, Clinton Morrison and Mikael Forssell

4 - Villa Park is only bigger because they got funding from the England World Cup committee in 1966 to expand (true story) and again from the FA in 1996 for the Euros.....St Andrews is generally louder as well

5 - True Brummies follow Birmingham City FC

6 - Villa's most famous fans are a fiddler on the roof ...and HRH Prince William ....but he only follows them because his great, great grandma was on the throne when they were actually a decent side winning something....Oh ! and we have never lost the FA Cup (stolen)...the fact we've never won one is irrelevant ...But our one League Cup was after winning the Final beating.........Err !! ..................Aston Villa FC

8 - Their winning goal in 1982 was flukey, scored from the crooked shin-pad of an ex Blues centre forward (Peter Withe) from a cross supplied by another old Blues player Tony Morley (well he joined us afterwards)....so you see, they would never have won the European Cup without 'The Blues Connection'

9 - Stern John's goal in 2004 was the greatest ever moment in any Blues-Villa derby ....even beats Dionne Dublin's sending off for his cruel assault on Robbie

10 - Finally we have a much better badge and crest than them....and not one cowardly 'Lion' to be seen ....""Put 'em up, I'll fight you with one hand tied behind my back ""

I like #10 especially after seeing that muppet on Sky Sports News getting the planet and ball the wrong way round when getting a tattoo.

is that lad a retard?..or are all blues that thick?,my god what a **** cabbage.

PartisanBCFC is a buffoon... but if you want to embarress him then I found one of his old threads when searching him a while ago.

Appoint Martin O Neill, Please Mr Chairman

Now would be an IDEAL time to appoint former Celtic and Leicester boss Martin O Neill who was also a top flight title winner and twice European Cup winner with Forest in the late 70's and learned his trade from the finest ever boss of "Less Fashionable Clubs" the game ever knew ...the legendary Brian Clough (RIP)

Newcastle Utd are thought to be very interested in O Neill as well as Allardyce as it looks Souness's time is almost up at St James Park

Martin also worked with Emile Heskey and Muzzy Izzet for several years at Leicester City

Come on Mr Sullivan...make a bold move........save the club NOW

http://bcfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7719&hl=

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone HAS to post that up to him. I have my posting banned on that site for suggesting we (they) appoint Barry Fry.

Is he honestly putting forward the argument that "Inside every villa fan is a Blue nose trying to escape" as a reason to why Blues are better.

Also "we were the biggest team in Brum in the 60's and part of the 70's". Isn't that basically saying, Villa were the bigger club for the other 115 years or whatever it is.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: oh my this bloser makes me laugh

oh sorry jesper is such a big perosnality!!!!

:lol: this has to be the funniest thing i have ever read, why would every villa fan wanted to be uneducated, unwashed bitter bloser?

sorry winning the auto windscreen shield is such a remarkable achievement

better than the 5-1 thrashing a few years ago? i dont think so we gave you a footballing lesson that day son :lol: seriously stop embarassing yourself you really are making yourself look like a moron

on a side note werewolf is leaving the blosers!!

On their forum there is a thread for an Auto Windscreen Shield winning team reunion. People are genuinely suggesting and supporting one of their shirts next season being a commemorative shirt for winning that shield.

Fuckwits.

I for one support the idea, I hope they do it as it would illustrate to the world, should the world need any clairfication, what a **** footballing back water Small Heath come from and exactly what their position is in the history of the game.

Â