Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

As for the noses, I think given a year or two under Carson Yeung they will long for the days that the dildo peddlers ran the show.

Side question - Does this news mean that Brady is going to have to start paying for her butt plugs?

So you've noticed she permanently looks as though she's had one inserted as well. Maybe she has and it's called David Sullivan

As for the noses, I think given a year or two under Carson Yeung they will long for the days that the dildo peddlers ran the show.

Side question - Does this news mean that Brady is going to have to start paying for her butt plugs?

So you've noticed she permanently looks as though she's had one inserted as well. Maybe she has and it's called David Sullivan

Just look at the image below for an example, check out that expression and the raised eyebrow...

"]goodbye556231260.jpg

"David Gold told the Birmingham Mail last week that he hoped that owner-in-waiting Yeung would let himself and Brady stay at St Andrew’s.

He said: “I would sincerely hope I could stay on in some capacity. Not as a nodding dog you see on the back shelf of a car". :crylaugh:

Perfect job for him, I would have thought.

Birmingham City boss Alex McLeish has revealed he considered signing Michael Owen on a free transfer during the summer.

Owen was wanted by several Premier League clubs during the close season after opting to leave Newcastle United at the end of his contract.

Hull City and Stoke City were among the clubs to be linked with the striker before the former Liverpool ace joined Manchester United.

He has largely been used as a substitute by the Premier League champions, but demonstrated he still retains his ability in front of goal by scoring a last-gasp winner in Sunday's Manchester derby.

McLeish confirmed he held an interest in Owen, but revealed a summer conversation with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson quickly scuppered any thoughts of signing the 29-year-old.

"I remember speaking to Alex when he signed him, we'd actually thought about Michael Owen and he told me in a conversation he had signed him," admitted McLeish.

"He said 'where else am I going to get 15 goals in a season for nothing?'.

"I'm sure he cost nothing, but then there's wages there. But I knew exactly what Alex meant and you could see yesterday the quality of the player.

"It was one of those ones where, would Michael Owen get the same level of chances created for him in our side that he would at a club like Man Utd?

"I think Alex Ferguson could take any goalscorer from any country and he would get goals in that side."

Sky Sports

I think that was probably the last move that Owen had on his mind when he was deciding where he could possibly end up.

:crylaugh:

this will no doubt be followed by owen declaring that he actually spent the last month of his newcastle contract txting and phoning mcleish, even at one point resorting to poking him on facebook only to get no response, admit defeat and begrudingly sign for utd

thats like MON coming out and saying we failed with a last minute bid for ronaldo

Small Heath caretaker boss Alex McLeish has revealed he considered signing Michael Owen on a free transfer during the summer but never actually did anything about it as he was too busy trying to figure out who the CB his board had signed was.

Owen was wanted by several genuine Premier League clubs during the close season after opting to leave Newcastle United at the end of his contract.

Hull City and Stoke City were among the clubs to be linked with the striker who actually tried to land him before the former Liverpool ace joined Manchester United.

He has largely been used as a extremely late substitute by the Premier League champions, but demonstrated he still retains his ability in front of goal by scoring a 105th minute winner in Sunday's Manchester wank-fest.

McLeish confirmed he thought about signing Owen inbetween thinking of dying his hair and what it would be like to be in the Premier League for more than one season. He revealed a summer conversation with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson quickly reminded him he was living in cloud **** cookoo land when he discovered he'd signed for United.

"I remember speaking to Alex when he signed him, we'd actually thought about Michael Owen and he told me in a conversation he had signed him," admitted McLeish showing just how little he had actually done about trying to land him.

"He said 'where else am I going to get someone who will score more goals than your club in a season for nothing?'.

"I'm sure he cost nothing" said McLeish demonstrating his expert knowledge of the Bosman market, "but then there's wages there. But I knew exactly what Alex meant and you could see yesterday the quality of the player compared to the shite I have to work with"

"It was one of those ones where, would Michael Owen have laughed down the phone at me? Or get any chances created for him in our side with a midfield of Bowyer, Carsley and Alex's son Barry Ferguson?

"I think Alex Ferguson could take any goalscorer from any country and he would get goals in that side" added McLeish unaware of the obvious fact that it was stating the bleeding obvious.

Fixed :D

Â