Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Former Scum player Ian Clarkson thinks small heath are going to beat Villa.

Why?

Because we no longer have Gareth Barry.

To be honest he sounds thicker than the **** Rampton rejects who go to the Sty

According to the next Inbred, small heath are "a much better team than last time they were in the Premier".

Yes.

4 games, and only one goal from open play.

**** brilliant aren't they?

'nose who shockingly talks a bit of sense (except for the whole 50k fans in the CL bit)"]

I understand the reason for the current board selling the club. 80 odd million reasons. But I cant get my head around how Yueng is going to exploit Blues to it's full potential in order to generate huge returns in his investment. He has talked previously about the Chinese market. But besides from installing Chinese sponsers for advertising etc and maybe buying a Chines player or two to maintain their interest I fail to see how he will do it. To generate revenue from the UK he needs Blues to be in the Champions League plus a full stadium of 50,000 fans. We need to be on a par with Newcastle in support terms as a minimum to generate a lot of money.

To reach the gravy train of Europe the new board will need to invest a minimum of £200 million to upgrade the ground and invest in the team.

Also having watched Steve Mcmanaman on the box he didn't strike me as being a potential assest to the club in any role. What could he possibly advise on?

How will the new board replace the experience of the out going board? Simply installing themselves with no additional expertise to fall back on seems to me a recipe for disaster.

I'll take a nice long hot shower when I'm done posting to VT...

And regular service resumes

However the game may have changed lately.You see someone values our Club @ 81.5 million pounds but the Vile only sold for 64 million to Randy Nice Boy Lerner.That puts us as a bigger Club as our MARKET CAPITALISATION is much higher.So now that we are recognised world wide over in the Corporate world as a much much bigger enterprise maybe we should win.

Don't forget Bluenoses ram it down any Villa fan you see decked out up town or wherever that we are in fact a BIGGER Club.That's Official.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Is it me or do Blues always have a player that their manager doesn't pick, but they obsess over him and think they'd win the league if he started?

Benitez, Zarate, Forssell, Figueroa and Dunn all spring to mind. Even De Ridder I think.

Â