Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I have to say I've been staggered that people have been bothered that they were above us at this stage. For me they were always going to drop down. Now they are high up the table, more teams will sit back against them and they won't know what to do. They were only doing well when teams underestimated them and attacked, blues could then hit on the counter

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I have to say I've been staggered that people have been bothered that they were above us at this stage. For me they were always going to drop down. Now they are high up the table, more teams will sit back against them and they won't know what to do. They were only doing well when teams underestimated them and attacked, blues could then hit on the counter

As much as I dislike blose I think that's abit harsh. Considering what they spent in the summer you can't say they are not doing well. Their squad is fairly shite but they beat Norwich with ease so they capable of getting a win here and there.

the biggest shock for me is that no one has come in for rowett he is performing absolute miracles there. 

• Like 1

Agreed ^^

I also think their lack of depth is going to hurt them in the long run, they've not used many players especially in defence and it will pay its toll.

My concern is they played so badly last night that they are probably due a better performance next week.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

As much as I dislike blose I think that's abit harsh. Considering what they spent in the summer you can't say they are not doing well. Their squad is fairly shite but they beat Norwich with ease so they capable of getting a win here and there.

the biggest shock for me is that no one has come in for rowett he is performing absolute miracles there. 

I agree they have done well, didn't say anything different. But they thrived on being the underdog. They got numerous meant behind the ball and then when had a chance hit teams on the counter attack and scored. It's effective, but limited.

12 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

14729282_1761972380687135_65956284162174

So for Blosers, all crime is legal one day a year. I guess the incest laws wont be in effect either.

Â