Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

It was 4-0. What a christmas present from the Villa that was. Lower Holte and Brigada boys still kept spirits up (until they were broken by Bale and that stupid heart thing on the 87th min or whatever.

I think it was more acceptance than spirit, either way it was bloody minded support.

Crucial moment IMO, despite what followed. The Holte had made its decision to back it's man and didn't shy away from that.

• Like 2

It was 4-0. What a christmas present from the Villa that was. Lower Holte and Brigada boys still kept spirits up (until they were broken by Bale and that stupid heart thing on the 87th min or whatever.

Lower Holte and the Brigady Bunch?

Nah, us in the Upper Holte kept it going! Even into stoppage time when others had skidaddled off to get their trains ;)

• Like 1

...Noses got right behind the team. You take the mick out of them having a crowd of 18k, but if we were in their position I'd love to see what our attendances would be like.

Even though he has gone, this argument always cracks me up.

We are not in that position so you will never find out.

What we can do is compare apples with apples and see what SHAs av attendance was like whilst they were in a relegation.

AVFC: under Eck - 33,873

BCFC: Under Eck - 25,462

so in short if we were in SHAs position we would have at least 30% more fans.

Apparently they were in with the Malaga support on Saturday.

And at the train station after they were gobbing on old ladies.

I wonder if any of them read this thread and feel proud?

Probably not, the thick words removed can't read can they...

Apparently they were in with the Malaga support on Saturday.

And at the train station after they were gobbing on old ladies.

I wonder if any of them read this thread and feel proud?

Probably not, the thick words removed can't read can they...

I wonder if they realised their own shit team were playing an important "6 pointer" against one of their relegation rivals? Probably couldn't go and see that though, travelling to Yeovil would breach their bail conditions.

• Like 3

A poster from this very site witnessed it at Witton station and posted it on Facebook

Twas me . Horrible vile filth were on the Birmingham side of the station, singing the city is yours but you're going that way - pointing towards Walsall, the city is yours. They shut up when loads Villa fans turned up. Before loads Villa turned up an elderly couple walked past & one gobbed on the womans  back. Filthy animals. No one around to report it to either. I was on the Walsall side of the platform. They make me sick . Utter scum.

• Like 1

ANyone who genuinely believe Blues have a proud history and that they dominate the city is basically off their rocker.

Anyone that says "it's the club that XXXX the city's name" is not doing that well to mask the trolling.

Quick quiz - fill in the missing word from Islingtonclaret's post. 

"Continuously brings shame, embarrassment and disappointment to"

In one word "befouls".

In a sentence "pours shame, indecency, ineptitude, skulduggery, a wholehearted level of thuggery and inadequacy on"

Edited by theunderstudy
  • Like 1

Â