Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just noticed theres a guy (presumably a nose) on the birmingham mail site with a picture of enckleman and he just literally comments on every villa story. I just cant understand that level of obsession, its actually quite frightening.

Just noticed theres a guy (presumably a nose) on the birmingham mail site with a picture of enckleman and he just literally comments on every villa story. I just cant understand that level of obsession, its actually quite frightening.

Only happened 10 years ago. And they call us historians.

• Like 1

I think in a couple of years they will be competing with Coventry

They could be champions league finalists every year and I'm 100% certain all of them would still be more interested in our results..

Fixed

he's had a mate do the old "he's a great guy, honest m'lord" routine

he's donated tens of millions to chinese charities, including £1m to tibet, if he wasnt being prosecuted he'd be opening up soccer schools all over china right now, and in the 80s he used to cut jackie chan's hair

jackie chan FFS! no way would jackie chan let a bad man cut his hair, the defence rests, the prosecution is looking nervous, game.set.match

• Like 1

They could be champions league finalists every year and im 99% certain some of them would still be mre interested in our results..

Most Blose fans hate the Villa more than they love their own shower of shite. They will always be in our shadow. 

• Like 1

In a few years they should be competing with Kidderminster Harriers.

Whilst Blue Square Blues does have a nice ring to it, I'm hoping Kiddie get out of that division next season and only spend one season in the same division as the filth. And the filth aren't actually competing with anyone ever again - assuming they don't just fold into nothingness, that is.

They could be champions league finalists every year and im 99% certain some of them would still be mre interested in our results..

He wrote, on page 457.

On a thread on a villa forum that is usually chuckling at the circus that is small heath fc, your point is?

Â