Midweek Football 15/17 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Prevalent thought this evening: Joao Cancelo is a **** shite footballer, what the **** is he doing at Manchester City?

Pep loves a shit defender, double bonus if he is expensive

This will honestly be one of the greatest top half finishes from us if we do it, Man. City actively playing WBA into form right before they play us, can't believe it.:lol:

Great point but they're still a poor team at this level and I'd still be very disappointed if we don't win v them.

At least the bottom 4 are finally getting their act together (o.k maybe not Sheffield United). About time they all starting taking points off West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Leicester etc to keep us in range of some of those.

P.S find Man. City pretty boring to watch nowadays, they've lost that spark and dynamic nature to their play of last 2-3 years. Get the feeling some of their players are a bit tired out by Pep's method's now so not sure him staying on for another two years was best move.

Could well be in danger of not making top 4 this year. Already dropped as many points as when they won the league in 18/19 and 2 more than their 100 point season in 17/18 which shows the incredible consistancy you need to have for seasons like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I think we'll beat city

Really annoying we won't play them at all in 1st half of the season when they're struggling to score. I get the feeling we'll get them just before the CL restarts in Feb and they'll probably start clicking into gear then with Aguero fully fit and scoring.

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Confidence though, plenty of time left for them 

Drawn tonight, 2k fans in vs us and get a bit of a buzz around the place

Still **** awful though 

Sandwell's surely not going into tier 2? It was one of the highest covid case rates not so long ago in the Midlands!

13 minutes ago, penguin said:

Not convinced with Amazon Primes streaming at all. I’ve watched dodgy streams with less chopiness and audio lag

I was reading about goals on here before I saw them on my TV that has Prime TV built in. 

Â