Midweek Football 15/17 December

andykeenan

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Why didn't Neto get booked?

VAR can’t give out yellow cards.  So it can rescind the incorrect decision but can’t give a yellow out based on the new information revealed by the check.  Um, I think.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Lampard has no idea what he's doing. I imagine if you switched  him and Arteta around, things would be identical. Frauds.

Lanpard last year in the press

"JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING BRING THROUGH THE YOUTH AT CHELSEA!"

Aston villa last year

"villa spent 110million in the summer and will probably go down, what a waste of money"

The press this summer after chelsea spend £222million on 4 players

**** all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Lanpard last year in the press

"JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING BRING THROUGH THE YOUTH AT CHELSEA!"

Aston villa last year

"villa spent 110million in the summer and will probably go down, what a waste of money"

The press this summer after chelsea spend £222million on 4 players

**** all.

Disagree, it was worse... It was "Chelsea are back!" 

Frank's biggest problem is that he can't find a system that gets the best out of them, Werner doesn't look that bad but Havertz is struggling, both will last longer there than Frank 

Not sure what managers who work their way up from the lower leagues need to do to get a shot when all the big clubs just give jobs to their former players with little to no experience. Eddie Howe for example is doing punditry while Mikel Arteta and Frank Lampard are throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

We need our game with City to be rescheduled sooner rather than later. We can take them as they currently are.

was just thinking the same. I hope we play them as soon as humanly possible.

• Like 1

Hard to believe this is even the same team as their 2 title winning years. Much slower tempo and seem devoid of ideas.

Rodri is no prime Fernandinho, Foden no Silva and personally I think Sane was a massively underrated player for them.
I’m really surprised he hasn’t tried B.Silva as the David Silva replacement they have a lot of similar attributes for me.

Right on cue there is the goal lol

Edited by penguin
  • Haha 1

Â