Midweek Football 7/10 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Pique and Alba crazily got new deals until 2024 think MON was doing the negotiating. Busquets is another with a long deal still and no takers. Griezmann I think would get offers but PSG would probably only realistic target

just a terribly run club, in a decade from the all conquering academy team to this

2024? That is shocking. An absolute shambles. Watching them play, they have some decent young talent coming through, but those contracts will hurt their chances of building a top, top side any time soon. 

Just now, Genie said:

Ouch. A tenner on that and you’ve got a nice Christmas present. I bet the cash out now is a few quid at 3-2

It was actually still 20/1 before the corner came in. Logged out so couldn't put a tenner on in time.

4/1 draw so bookies know which way this is blowing....

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Most overated player I can remember. Totally pads his stats with the crazy ammount of pens he gets. 

Nah, he carries this team to be honest.  The rest are average as you like.

• Like 1

Just now, KAZZAM said:

I'm not denying Fernandes is good but he's not out this world amazing like he's bigged up to be. 

At the weekend he broke De Bryne‘s record for creating 8 goal scoring chances in a game... and he only came on at half time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

This ref is dreadful. Can't remember what game it was, but I watched him officiate another game recently and found myself constantly infuriated.

That was a clear and obvious error. But ofc VAR don't intervene when it's a pen decision for Utd

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

At the weekend he broke De Bryne‘s record for creating 8 goal scoring chances in a game... and he only came on at half time.

That's great and all but I'll be waiting to see his non penalty goals and assists at the end of the season. 

4 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

That's great and all but I'll be waiting to see his non penalty goals and assists at the end of the season. 

So far, 4 league goals and 4 assists - both not from pens (3 penalties scored too).

1 minute ago, Genie said:

MOTM on my app too, by a mile

9-CA47-CCB-F4-CD-425-D-97-ED-E70-AA5-EC3

I wouldnt expect anything less with them team mates. I am also a bit on the overrated thing, clearly he is United best player but I dont think he is an elite centre midfielder but he could one day. Maybe overrated is harsh actually

7 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Why judge him by stats? 

Watch him... He's comfortably the best player in this utd team and close to too good for them, he'd walk in to every team apart from Liverpools who don't play his position, he'd get in to most of Europe's top teams too

He's a rat but a good player 

• Like 1

Â