Midweek Football 7/10 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He can sign a pre-contract so be bad business for his agent

True.

Maybe Man City, and their ties to the club will tempt Barca with a chunk of cash to avoid an auction on his wages in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

problem is they dont money for a rebuild, pretty sure the league have put a restriction on them that they have sell to buy. They only got about 10 million for Suarez, Rakitic and Vidal and are covering a large portion of Rakitic wages and paid Suarez off a lot of his remaining contract

Oh, absolutely, they’re in trouble, but getting rid of Alba, Pique, Busquets and, yep, Messi and, yep, Griezmann, should free up a tonne of wages, should it not? That is, if anyone will take them. 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He can sign a pre-contract so be bad business for his agent

There's nothing stopping the deal going through after

Sign a pre deal for city or psg on a free including a huge signing bonus then try and negotiate a transfer 

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Angelino impresses me hugely for Leipzig every time I see them. Bit mad Man. City just loaning him out all the time as LB is a weak position for them.

Every time I watch Leipzig play (which is quite often because Tyler Adams is a USA international), I think to post about how much he impresses me on the 'Players That You Think Are Good/Excellent' thread, and for some reason I never do. Well, I think that he's good/excellent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

Oh, absolutely, they’re in trouble, but getting rid of Alba, Pique, Busquets and, yep, Messi and, yep, Griezmann, should free up a tonne of wages, should it not? That is, if anyone will take them. 

Pique was being talked up for a new deal

Its barca, they'll sell dembele and try and bring in depay

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

He's pretty crap.

I remember El Ghazi had him on toast at Old Trafford before he got injured.

Yeah I don't rate him and in a world where all LWs are right footed it's a massive momentum killer to have your LB cutting in to cross to.

• Like 1

Fernandes playing like crap.

Greenwood hit a good shot which was parried by the keeper right into his path and he just stands there looking at Greenwood for not cutting it back for him instead of trying to get the rebound. Pogba would have been slaughtered for playing like this. The irony is that the commentators were talking about Pogba and his agent when it happened.

8 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Pique and Alba crazily got new deals until 2024 think MON was doing the negotiating. Busquets is another with a long deal still and no takers. Griezmann I think would get offers but PSG would probably only realistic target

just a terribly run club, in a decade from the all conquering academy team to this

• Shocked 1

Â