Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Imagine being a villa fan on deadline and being not that bothered if we sign anyone or not, jeez, how far have we come in so short a time, unreal.

It's deadline day? I forgot. That's how bothered I am 😉

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Everton are buying King for £8m apparently. Quite cheap, surprised we haven't shown an interest. 

Only returns this season against Oldham and Crawley in FA Cup. Flog. I'd laugh if Everton buy him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I know it's paper talk, but King allegedly wanted £120k pw which is just hilarious.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets close to that, plus a 3 or 4 year deal. So glad we aren't in a position where we feel that we need to give a player one last pay day to get where we want to go.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Imagine being a villa fan on deadline and being not that bothered if we sign anyone or not, jeez, how far have we come in so short a time, unreal.

ye, i mean.....wont deny i would like us to sign someone, but also......im not too concerned if we dont.....how........unnerving.....

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Just now, useless said:

Watkins or Targett were to pick up an injury, then there would be those that would be bewailing the club for being naive not to have signed any  cover.

i would be more concerned if Targett were to pick up an injury, that would be a disaster, but yeah.....Watkins would be bad also.

If Targett were to get injured i would prefer McGinn at LB tbh.....Taylor makes me heave.

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Watkins or Targett were to pick up an injury, then there would be those that would be bewailing the club for being naive not to have signed any  cover.

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i would be more concerned if Targett were to pick up an injury, that would be a disaster, but yeah.....Watkins would be bad also.

If Targett were to get injured i would prefer McGinn at LB tbh.....Taylor makes me heave.

Pretty sure we could have got anyone we wanted, poor show that we couldn't be arsed to try and get anyone at all, Lange out! And Deano.

Maybe Wesley could be closer to a comeback than we imagine, perhaps we'll see him making his comeback for the U23s sooner than we think. For left back just have to hope that Targett can stay fit, otherwise I don't think we will have any other choice but to play Taylor, that's obviously the short term plan, otherwise we wouldn't bother naming him in the matchday squads; if called upon I'm sure he'll do his best.