Title chase 2020/2021

villalad21

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Shame about the points dropped against Burnley and West Ham. We would be in 4th or 5th place.

Its frustrating that one for sure. If we'd beaten Burnley we would be 5th now with 2 games in hand on 2nd 3rd and 4th.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It looks like Brighton every chance of doing Spurs here, this top6 - 7 race is well and truly on!

It could go so many ways.

Yeh good weekend for us results wise. It’s great looking out for the result of Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton etc, shows how far we have come. It’s almost like a 6 pointer on Wednesday. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yeh good weekend for us results wise. It’s great looking out for the result of Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton etc, shows how far we have come. It’s almost like a 6 pointer on Wednesday. 

Minus Leicester, that's how I remember it being in better days!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

If we repeat the same results in the 2nd half of the season and get an extra 3 points somewhere it's unrealistic that we won't finish in CL spots. 

Amazing.

I still think even top 6 is very unluckily but eventually we’ll be going back to one game a week whilst certain teams around us still have Europe and cup machines.  With continued luck with injuries who knows what’s possible. 

Leeds spurs arsenal chelsea leicester villa everton .... ok the big 7 !!! 

I think the point i was making is that everyone is getting closer and closer to the top 4 .All owned by billionaires . All ambitious. And all apart from us and arsenal with proven managers. 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Sorry . The manchesters and the liverpool. I meant top 3 

No apologies needed bro! I'm just curious. I'd say Citeh and Liverpool 100%. The other two are up for grabs. 3rd-8th is hunting season. And our lions are hungry. 

(Thats awful, I should be the one apologising). 

3 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

No apologies needed bro! I'm just curious. I'd say Citeh and Liverpool 100%. The other two are up for grabs. 3rd-8th is hunting season. And our lions are hungry. 

(Thats awful, I should be the one apologising). 

You are probably right but you can never write off utd due to their name and spending power and the fact that they are due a good manager soon..

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Leeds spurs arsenal chelsea leicester villa everton .... ok the big 7 !!! 

I think the point i was making is that everyone is getting closer and closer to the top 4 .All owned by billionaires . All ambitious. And all apart from us and arsenal with proven managers. 

Bielsa isn’t proven...very well known and admired by some but his record in Europe isnt all that...more controversial than anything and lack of trophies, just nice looking football.  I wouldn’t put Leeds in that 7, Southampton or West Ham have a better claim if anything.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Bielsa isn’t proven...very well known and admired by some but his record in Europe isnt all that...more controversial than anything and lack of trophies, just nice looking football.  I wouldn’t put Leeds in that 7, Southampton have a better claim if anything and west ham are crap, supercrap crap

FTFY

• Haha 1

Â