Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Not quite sure what his status is at Villa at the moment. He isn't bomb squad material, nor out of loan, but isn't really part of Emery's first team plans. Seems to be an option for the European games. He must be on a decent whack though so long term not sure how much he time he has left at Villa.

My only disappointment about Unai is his use of Bertie, although I acknowledge I am most likely in a minority here.

There is just something about Bertie that I really enjoy watching - one of the most naturally gifted footballers we have had at VP imo 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not quite sure what his status is at Villa at the moment. He isn't bomb squad material, nor out of loan, but isn't really part of Emery's first team plans. Seems to be an option for the European games. He must be on a decent whack though so long term not sure how much he time he has left at Villa.

i guess we either get a few pennies for him in Jan, or a small loan fee in Jan for the last 6 months of the season, and he is released/leaves in the summer.

or maybe he will stay in the squad for the last half of the year and leave on a free.

i cant see us offering a new contract.

On 20/11/2023 at 14:19, Tom13 said:

He should be pushing for a move asap. He's barely even featured in the CL. He's got more than enough talent to be displaying it somewhere.

in a less competitive league, for sure.

Or a PL team that is ok with carrying a player in return for the odd moment of mad brilliance.

Edited by MaVilla

Â