Freedom for Tooting! And other similar nutty fringe communities

chrisp65

That is just horrific.

"We've opened our doors and widened our island's shores", but slammed them shut again and tightened the border.

"We celebrate our difference with love in our hearts", except for when it comes to those uppity black marxist people.

The usual propaganda is bad enough but when it's mixed with schoolchildren, it feels a bit sinister. 

Edited by Davkaus

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What's Scotland got to do with it? :) 

Isn't the whole point that they are trying to make the uppity fringe nations feel more British? 

So a good start would be to not arrange their little "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" singalong at a time when they're not around.

I presume Northern Ireland obviously isn’t part of One Britain, as it quite literally isn’t?

So I guess this is for 3 of the 4 nations. 

They really really need to insist the kids in Welsh language education have to sing it in English.

Ha ha, it’s brilliant. I just wish I’d thought of it.

We should also make them all pledge allegiance to the flag and the queen.

Also we need some sort of special national salute the kids can learn. All lined up in classrooms and, I dunno, sort of arm and hand raised sort of pointing to ‘the future’. But not pointing with one finger, but all their digits, to symbolise, errr, to er symbolise all the nations and gender fluidity and errr, building in butter.

17 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Isn't the whole point that they are trying to make the uppity fringe nations feel more British? 

So a good start would be to not arrange their little "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" singalong at a time when they're not around.

Sorry, I was auditioning to become Secretary of State for Preserving the Union. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It’s good to talk

the Welsh Government has poured cold water on the idea, pointing out that education is “devolved” and saying it has not been “engaged” in the project.

Mike Jones said: “North Korean levels of propaganda, this. The Union is finished, just let it die peacefully.”

42 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Mike Jones said: “North Korean levels of propaganda, this. The Union is finished, just let it die peacefully.”

You sure he wasn't just handing over to the next speaker, Dai Pwsphelli?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Obon?

Only one letter away from lob on, which is probably what'Nick' for when listening to that song.

I kept calling it ONOB when talking to the missus about it, just seemed more appropriate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Recycling pallets into culture.

Do they not realise how much money you can get per pallet at the recyclers?

Actually scrap that it's the Unionists, be lucky to find an active braincell amongst them

But really, there serious wedge in that bonfire

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Recycling pallets into culture.

If I understand the unionist mindset, that’s going to fall over and burn their houses down and they’ll be absolutely furious somebody let them build houses so close to a dangerous fire tower and they’ll demand a trip back in time to when they could have fires and houses.

Arseholes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

If I understand the unionist mindset, that’s going to fall over and burn their houses down and they’ll be absolutely furious somebody let them build houses so close to a dangerous fire tower and they’ll demand a trip back in time to when they could have fires and houses.

Arseholes.

I seen a picture from another angle and the chances of it falling are fairly high.

Â