Academy General Topic

smetrov

Just to confirm Rushian Hepburn-Murphy is full time already. That is very impressive for such a young lad.

Does this mean he trains with the senior squad?

If we keep Benteke we should sign a whole bunch of strikers. They'll learn so much from him.

Just to confirm Rushian Hepburn-Murphy is full time already. That is very impressive for such a young lad.

He's got a lot to live up to, seeing as he's named after the great Ian Rush

When did this happen?

Dont remember hearing anything about it, but I suppose thats more to do with his age than anything.

As i said interest in him from the Gunners has been there for a while and it happened about a month or two ago ? He will be joining up with them within the next few weeks i think.

Also very dissappointed to see Derrick Williams heavily linked with Bristol City, think he will go providing he wants to give them a chance.

I thought he had good potential, have no doubt he'll be better than a league one defender in the future anyway.

Crowley deal is done as far as I know from someone at the Arsenal end. He left Villa around 20th May, I assume he has been tying up the contract with Arsenal over the last few weeks.

Silly boy, might grow up one day.

Did he have the potential to be as good as the London media would have you believe?

Been a long but successful day, meetings all over the place lol, just need to have a think of what I want! Ahhhh!!!

These meetings had better be either 1) choosing between England and Ireland or 2) Just how many years extra he wants to sign with us for or 3) a loan move maybe? 4) not football related

because I'd be immensely dissappointed if we lost Grealish aswell as Crowley 

:D

Edited by HalfTimePost

Did he have the potential to be as good as the London media would have you believe?

Barry Bannan Mk. II

That is, an advance on Bannan. Since I think Bannan will be a superb player, Crowley will be better than that.

Â