Academy General Topic

smetrov

Holy shit grealish looks good! Hope he gets some chances this season.

He is a very good young player but perhaps I overhyped him in the past, hope he gets his debut this season

You wouldn't do that. 

1852928.jpg

Edited by HalfTimePost

Grealish giving himself a hard time on twitter. He seems to do that a lot. It's good to see in one way as it shows he has a lot of desire to be better, can only do him good. I didn't see the game today but I'm sure on past occasions he's moaned about his performance when he's actually done alright.

Such a bang average performance from me, fuming! Happy to have scored 1 tho n nice to get another win but need to improve rapidly #stress

Future Legend hopefully.

I imagine Jack wrote this because Lambert was there watching.

Sure PL is keeping a closer eye on Jack than most of the team so he would of been desperate to impress.

Edited by villaglint

Hoping to head to Tamworth on Saturday maybe see him in action. 

Not sure if you've seen mate, but Kevan said in another thread that Jack will be playing against Wycombe with the first team.

U21s lost 3-2 away at Tamworth. Just battered off set-pieces really and aerially all game though we definitely played the better football. Robinson, Sellars and Calder (probably our MOTM) were our best players. Two keepers were impressive - Watkins looks brilliant, such a solid keeper when coming for crosses and Siegrist played the last 40 minutes or so, pulled off a few good saves and saved a penalty. 

U21s lost 3-2 away at Tamworth. Just battered off set-pieces really and aerially all game though we definitely played the better football. Robinson, Sellars and Calder (probably our MOTM) were our best players. Two keepers were impressive - Watkins looks brilliant, such a solid keeper when coming for crosses and Siegrist played the last 40 minutes or so, pulled off a few good saves and saved a penalty. 

Tamworth spanked us in the air for sure. They have much bigger players than us and it was pretty much just hoofball. 

Robinson and Calder were my MOTM's - Though Watkins made some key saves and so did Siegrist. 

Robinson just needs to lift his head up  a little bit more, but he is quite special with his feet!

Â