Academy General Topic

smetrov

• 2 weeks later...

Offtopic sort of from this, but former academy guy Ethan Moore has just been released by Worcester City. If you read the statement, it seems he hardly turned up for training.

Offtopic sort of from this, but former academy guy Ethan Moore has just been released by Worcester City. If you read the statement, it seems he hardly turned up for training.

Do you have a link I'd like to read that!

Its a VT inside joke. think their is a thread on hall of fame

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/4570-ethan-moore/ their we go

That thread is just amazing, had me in stitches. Ethan Moore what happened to you?

Joined Cheltenham towns centre of excellence, given a pro contract but released over commitment issues.

Dropped out of football before signing for a local Hellenic league side where he was scouted by Worcester City who signed him towards the end of last season.

Just heard he has been released from Worcester City during pre season for a lack of commitment with regards to turning up for training, Sorry just read the earlier post that someone has already mentioned what happened at Worcester

Edited by thevicar7

Quote: Worcester City FC

By WCFC Admin | 29th July 2013

Ethan Moore released

Player released from City

Ethan Moore has been released with immediate effect from Worcester City FC. Players are expected to be fully committed to the club and make every effort to attend training sessions, unfortunately for a number of reasons Ethan has been unable to do this.

It is disappointing that this decision has had to be taken but the management team feel that they have made every effort to help the player, but now sadly they realise nothing else can be done to support him and it is best that the two parties go their separate ways prior to the new season commencing.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Ethan for his efforts as a Worcester City player and wish him every success in his future career.

just been on the official site to look at the squad for the upcoming season and noticed that Burke and Johnson are still in the squad, even though their numbers have been taken by the Bomb squad. i don't know whether they'll get those numbers back once we've got rid of a few, or whether they won't feature as much next season.

Something i thought was interesting though was the inclusion in the squad of Janoi Donacien, is he going to be in the matchday squads for the upcoming season? haven't seen anything from him myself but i keep reading nothing but praise throughout the internet when his name pops up

The Liam Prynn signing story has been posted up again, just for information, I am led to believe he has returned to Torquay United due to homesickness. This was mentioned by the Torquay manager at a fans forum and Prynn has been named on the list of Torquay United scholars. Whether he will come back, I don't know but I would doubt it.

Â