Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Just now, Digavilla said:

Any chances to have a Bruce take Mcggin off our hands ? 

He's not up to speed, but he's one of the best players we've got, and works his bollocks off. I find the amount of stick he's getting to be way over the top.

• Like 2

Tough watch this, but to be honest every single (inc. non villa) game since restart has been. the intensity isn’t there and I don’t think it’s lack of motivation or anything like that. They’re just shattered.

• Like 2

All this criticism of McGinn seems below the belt, considering everything he's done for us. He's coming back after being six months out, it's going to take him time to get up to speed. If he's not ready it's Smith's fault selecting him.

• Like 2

Just now, useless said:

All this criticism of McGinn seems below the belt, considering everything he's done for us. He's coming back after being six months out, it's going to take him time to get up to speed. If he's not ready it's Smith's fault selecting him.

Considering how short he is, you probably mean above the chest.

Despite a bright 10 minutes it’s the same old rubbish. This is a must win FFS.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

Just now, Djemba_Villan said:

Tough watch this, but to be honest every single (inc. non villa) game since restart has been. the intensity isn’t there and I don’t think it’s lack of motivation or anything like that. They’re just shattered.

The standard of football is terrible. Clearly, us fans in the stadium make a difference!