Who do you want to win the league?

Richard

Who do you want to win the league  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the league

• Manure
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal

I don't see Arsenal as being in the running so I went with Man U. I couldn't stomach Chelsea winning anything else, ever.

I'm hoping for a London double tonight. That's a double elimination.

Chelsea. I certainly don't want United to win the league, and there's no way I want Arsenal to win it. I'm sick of all the anti-England talk as it is, I couldn't imagine it if they won the league with their lack of English players.

Manchester United. They play better football than Chelsea, they have more English players in their team than Arsenal. And i feel that someone who is having the kind of season Ronaldo is having deserves to be part of a title winning side.

Man Utd. They are the best team, they play the best football, they have the best player.

Also despite my dislike for them they generally behave better than the other two, Man Utd are no angels but at times Chelsea and Arsenal disgust me.

anyone but man united. i hate everyhting sbout them. i know they play the best football etc but its there fans that just get me. You see so many ppl there with digital cameras i want to smah them!! thye seem to me the perfect example of heartless and soulless club, i know football these days is a buissness but i just cant stand them, they lack a culture and personality to me.

Arsenal, I agree Manure probably deserve it the most but i just hate them for always ALWAYS beating us, at least we play we well against the other two.

Â