NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

2 hours ago, kkr said:

I was going to put RB in the flex but changed my mind.  I've dropped the bench to no IR and only 2 subs though, so i guess a WR/TE/RB flex might work if everyone is ok with that?

only 2 subs and no IR with the covid scenarios, what if your 3 best players have 3 weeks off due to covid?

8 hours ago, Tubby said:

Personally I'd go with option 1 as closer to the real thing?

Done.

I've changed the draft to 20:00 on Wednesday and added an additional bench slot, 3 in total now.  The WR/TE flex can now be a RB also.

Any further changes or suggestions?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I'd suggest getting rid of Week 17. Infamous for teams resting players.

Also, 1 minute per pick seems a lot. Works out to a 3 hour draft!

Definitely. The only reason I won my one title was because the other team was missing a number of their starters. Makes it really unfair.

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

probably gonna have to use autodraft this year, likely not a bad thing considering my previous records

I spent a lot of time researching last year. 

I was shit. 

I'd have better results if I let my parents diabetic cat pick my players. 

5 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I'd suggest getting rid of Week 17. Infamous for teams resting players.

Also, 1 minute per pick seems a lot. Works out to a 3 hour draft!

Out of curiosity, how would the 17 week format be decided in 16 weeks if week 17 were dropped? 13 league games?

31 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Out of curiosity, how would the 17 week format be decided in 16 weeks if week 17 were dropped? 13 league games?

13 league games so you wouldnt play everyone in the division twice.  I've set it to this for now, leaving out week 17.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Out of curiosity, who's got the most 'Championship rings'? Two here (2013 & 2019)

Nice.  One win, 2 2nds and a 3rd for me. 2nd when I was predicted to go 2-14 and nr bottom was my favourite result 

• Thanks 1

So this is tomorrow night ? 

I am woefully unprepared compared to past years ,  which may be a good thing to be honest.

Loving the true flex spot choice by the way ! I have called for that a few times.

Am I right in thinking this is one big draft rather than 2 ?  Would that mean if somebody in div 1 drafts McCaffrey I won't have to face him all season ?

Â