NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Part of me doesn't want to give him a win either in fairness.   Now Mack is out I have 2 top notch RB's plus Jackson so I am confident of plenty of wins to be honest.

I'm in a quandry.

If the consensus is you'd all rather i put a line up in then I will.

spacer.png

Just now, Brumerican said:

Done .

Might tweet at Fournette later and tell him another coach has gave up on him.

If you start a precedence and he keeps winning he'd go to playoffs, which would be worse for the league

On 16/09/2020 at 13:58, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Yeah must admit I wasn't expecting to be able to get both, thinking it was the same system as last year. Although I would have got Hines no matter what, judging by waiver claims.

Not sure if possible, but if @kkr can change it back to whatever the setting was previously it would be better, expect most would agree?

Looks like "continual rolling list" judging by this (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6427.html)

Ah, my bad i'll switch it back to a rolling priority as it has been in previous seasons. 

2 hours ago, kkr said:

It was set to reverse order of standings, but i've switched it back to continual rolling list.

Thanks dude. Can I have my priority reset and awarded Malcolm Brown too? 😂

Sent another trade request along with the following message 

Note from Post on VT please Al

Hello. I see you made roster moves this morning and you were online in the draft yet nobody on Villa Talk knows who you are and you refuse to interact on there under your VT username ,,,,,, Can you post on VT before todays Kick Off and introduce yourself as nobody knows how you got entry into our league ?? Brumerican Villatalk

If there's no introduction on VT before 5pm today then I'm fine with @KKR removing both our teams from the league so there's still an even number.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Sent another trade request along with the following message 

Note from Post on VT please Al

Hello. I see you made roster moves this morning and you were online in the draft yet nobody on Villa Talk knows who you are and you refuse to interact on there under your VT username ,,,,,, Can you post on VT before todays Kick Off and introduce yourself as nobody knows how you got entry into our league ?? Brumerican Villatalk

If there's no introduction on VT before 5pm today then I'm fine with @KKR removing both our teams from the league so there's still an even number.

Drastic, can I have your best players?

Seriously though it's all very odd.

Also I think I might avoid all the games today. This competition really puts me in a shitty m,ood on a Sunday night and it's not fair on the wife.

I'm projected to lose by 20 points, it's looking cack.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Drastic, can I have your best players?

Seriously though it's all very odd.

Also I think I might avoid all the games today. This competition really puts me in a shitty m,ood on a Sunday night and it's not fair on the wife.

I'm projected to lose by 20 points, it's looking cack.

Somebody's clearly cheating IMO and I'm surprised I'm the only person concerned about it.  Something is off here.

I'm not fussed what you do with my players to be honest but I'm out sorry.  As an outsider now my only suggestion is you lock both teams and remove them from the league.

Just now, Brumerican said:

Somebody's clearly cheating IMO and I'm surprised I'm the only person concerned about it.  Something is off here.

I'm not fussed what you do with my players to be honest but I'm out sorry.  As an outsider now my only suggestion is you lock both teams and remove them from the league.

Is it cheating?

The only thing I don't understand is how he got in a private league and why he won't **** talk.

OK it sounds fishy, I admit. None of the 15 other players know who he is...

Â