NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

So how come my waiver has gone to 16 just because I was the highest scorer?  Having drafted 15th, I was 2nd on the waiver priority heading into the weekend.

Last season it was definitely based on draft order first then who had and who hadn't claimed.

I'd like my 2nd place in the waiver priority back please :)

This is what im getting at but even more important is that if it resets every week it takes away the decision on whether to grab a possibly good player and lose your waiver position or not. theres no advantage to not drafting a player if it resets so you grab whoever you can eveyweek.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zak said:

This is what im getting at but even more important is that if it resets every week it takes away the decision on whether to grab a possibly good player and lose your waiver position or not. theres no advantage to not drafting a player if it resets so you grab whoever you can eveyweek.

Yep, it doesn't make sense for the worst team to always get first pick, us lucky players deserve the chance to get richer too. 

Long live the capitalist economy...

Edited by Tubby

21 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Just won't play mine for one game .

Don't want any hollow wins

Just curious as to your logic on this?  The guy (whomever he is) is playing his team, no guarantee of a win for you so why not play?

20 hours ago, Tubby said:

Yep, it doesn't make sense for the worst team to always get first pick, us lucky players deserve the chance to get richer too. 

Long live the capitalist economy...

@rhyscartwright_avfc seems to have got both his Waivers in despite other wanting those players. Does that mean it doesnt even reset for the week once youve taken a player? i.e last in league could take the top 5 or so players on waiver before anyone else can get one?

3 minutes ago, zak said:

@rhyscartwright_avfc seems to have got both his Waivers in despite other wanting those players. Does that mean it doesnt even reset for the week once youve taken a player? i.e last in league could take the top 5 or so players on waiver before anyone else can get one?

Yeah must admit I wasn't expecting to be able to get both, thinking it was the same system as last year. Although I would have got Hines no matter what, judging by waiver claims.

Not sure if possible, but if @kkr can change it back to whatever the setting was previously it would be better, expect most would agree?

Looks like "continual rolling list" judging by this (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6427.html)

5 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Yeah must admit I wasn't expecting to be able to get both, thinking it was the same system as last year. Although I would have got Hines no matter what, judging by waiver claims.

Not sure if possible, but if @kkr can change it back to whatever the setting was previously it would be better, expect most would agree?

Looks like "continual rolling list" judging by this (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6427.html)

Im pretty sure it was always done by reverse order of draft, which is standard and which means you actually wouldnt have got Hines or Kelly as brown stuff would have been 2nd on waivers and i, third.

28 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Yeah, fair enough you're right. I was going by this.

image.png.463e95d3fb0627cb2022d58cff11dee3.png

Yep, I had Malcolm Brown as my number 1 claim, think I would have got him under the old system.  Does a trade for Benny Snell interest you?

6 hours ago, Tubby said:

Just curious as to your logic on this?  The guy (whomever he is) is playing his team, no guarantee of a win for you so why not play?

Until he announces who he is on VT  I refuse to acknowledge his existence dude.

I'm only going to recognise my wins against VT players in a VT league.   

Don't care if I lose . 

I flagged this before the draft and it pissed me off then . Pissed me off even more when he logged in during the draft too.

League integrity has always been more important than the results for me.

46 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Don't care if I lose . 

I flagged this before the draft and it pissed me off then . Pissed me off even more when he logged in during the draft too.

Perhaps be can Banhammer him and award me ooops I mean everyone a win/

I need all the help I can get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Don't care if I lose . 

Understood. Surely the league has more integrity if everyone posts a result, but you have a strong view and it's not for me to convince you otherwise.

Just now, Tubby said:

Understood. Surely the league has more integrity if everyone posts a result, but you have a strong view and it's not for me to convince you otherwise.

Part of me doesn't want to give him a win either in fairness.   Now Mack is out I have 2 top notch RB's plus Jackson so I am confident of plenty of wins to be honest.

I'm in a quandry.

If the consensus is you'd all rather i put a line up in then I will.

• Like 1

Â