NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

Just now, Hornso said:

What’s the rule on trades? Isn’t there normally a league vote to approve to ensure they are genuine? If so, if they try any funny stuff we could knock it on the head pretty quickly.

Dont want to ruin your season @Brumerican, especially when you are probably in contention for winning the thing.

Season is already ruined. 

I was the only one who tried to prevent that.

image.thumb.png.fd38b8b4b772aa7805422767240d1f6d.png

Their email address off Yahoo if anybody wants to try it?

@Brumerican I get your concerns that it may be somebody trying something but at this point nothing has actually happened (apart from some awful draft picks). It doesn't put anyone else at a disadvantage. Saying the season is ruined does seem a bit of a stretch?

Just now, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

image.thumb.png.fd38b8b4b772aa7805422767240d1f6d.png

Their email address off Yahoo if anybody wants to try it?

@Brumerican I get your concerns that it may be somebody trying something but at this point nothing has actually happened (apart from some awful draft picks). It doesn't put anyone else at a disadvantage. Saying the season is ruined does seem a bit of a stretch?

I may have OCD but I was ignored pre draft , during the draft and post draft.

Like I said if you guys want to continue that's cool. I would be 2-0 but it would mean absolutely nothing.

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

If somebody has a backup team full of players they can do dodgy trades. 

Even if it turns out that Alex is genuine , the fact he got a place over active VT users is enough reason for me leave.

Why would you quit the league before we suss out who the interloper is?

Just now, maqroll said:

Why would you quit the league before we suss out who the interloper is?

I wanted to quit before week 1 mate.

The fact he was allowed to play that week pissed me off immensely . Direct your queries at the commish.

Just now, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

If anything though you quitting compromises that more. Say you just leave everyone on your bench for the rest of the season; 13 teams get a guaranteed win, 2 teams don't play you and therefore have it harder. (myself and @Tubby)

That's something people still in the league need to sort out.

I think I've been open and honest in how I feel and I know you all won't agree but that's how it is.

I'll be honest, I don't see the issue as a problem. I can't see any evidence to suggest it's someone on the dodge and the only offence caused is a lack of interaction.

The league has an even number of teams, we all drafted, we can all play the waiver wire, we can all trade with each other and approve league trades... no issue. We can investigate as we go along and in three months time we can move on.

@kkr is not at fault, he has a life and runs this thing at our behest more than anything. @Brumerican have you ever considered taking the commish role on?

• Like 1

Like I said I'm genuinely fine being removed from the league along with Ravens Flock . That leaves an even amount of teams and I hope you all have a fun conclusion to the season.

I have no ill feeling towards anyone at all . It's been a tough year for everyone but I sit and watch a world falling apart due to people turning a blind eye to corruption and as weird as it sounds this is my own tiny little pathetic stand. I just wouldn't feel anything by participating any further.  

3 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

What is with the Post on VT name thing too? Who did that

I just changed my Yahoo team name.

After much deliberation that was the least offensive thing I could think off. C bombs were on the table.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Any engagement with the infiltrator @Brumerican

Does sound a bit odd if they won't respond to messages/trades? 

Of course not and there never will be. I'd just like a quiet , unceremonious exit to be honest mate. Genuine apologies if you are upset with me but I really can't do it.

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Of course not and there never will be. I'd just like a quiet , unceremonious exit to be honest mate. Genuine apologies if you are upset with me but I really can't do it.

I'm not upset with you mate, I'm more worried about you to be honest. 

We all want you back in the game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm not upset with you mate, I'm more worried about you to be honest. 

We all want you back in the game. 

I'm genuinely touched. Seriously. To be honest though when I lose I feel nothing and when I win I feel nothing. I should have given my own spot to somebody who hasn't played before. I'm just a ghost going trough the motions right now and the league will be better off without that negativity.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'm genuinely touched. Seriously. To be honest though when I lose I feel nothing and when I win I feel nothing. I should have given my own spot to somebody who hasn't played before. I'm just a ghost going trough the motions right now and the league will be better off without that negativity.

Hope to see you back kicking my arse next season!

Â