Ugliest Rock/Pop/Music band

rjw63

46 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Great documentary piece on these not too long back on Sky Arts I think.......good music too, in my opinion :)

Their music is not for me at all, but I go to the gym with Jason. Nice bloke. Always reracks his weights. 

It may be just me but I find it really hard to judge ugliness and good looks in blokes.  I mean I can probably tell if a man looks like a model that he is going to be very good looking, same with being able to tell if one is really ugly, but in between I'd have no real idea.  

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It may be just me but I find it really hard to judge ugliness and good looks in blokes.  I mean I can probably tell if a man looks like a model that he is going to be very good looking, same with being able to tell if one is really ugly, but in between I'd have no real idea.  

Don’t you just find some men have just sort of got ‘it’.

Haven’t you ever stopped off in the motorway services and just caught a glance of some sales rep or coach driver and just for a split second you get some sort of connection at a primal level? Have you never had to sort of squeeze through he entrance to the loos when some lorry driver is coming the other way and you just both sort of ‘know’? Seven minutes of sweat and you don’t even ask for a name?

No? Cough... Me neither.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My mom would be spitting feathers if I showed her this suggestion

I think her and my aunties lie to me about their significance, worlds biggest band with absolutely no relevant songs by the sounds of it

They were utter shite. Thing is, there is always a market for a boy band to appeal to young teenage girls. If you're lucky, the ones that fill that need may happen to be talented and have the potential to last beyond their fifteen minutes of fame (Beatles, Bowie), or they may leave behind a few classic hits (T. Rex). On the other hand, they may have no redeeming features whatsoever (Bay City Rollers). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

A line has been crossed. You bring Slade into this you join a small list of people. 

:D

I love Slade but by 'eck, they weren't the most handsome of chaps! 

Â