WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I told that in the pub last night. Went down very well.

I said it was a talking caterpillar though. Don't know if that made the joke better or worse...

Well, it probably made the joke 10x quicker....

Jordan has told her new fella that she wants an all white wedding...

He said "Suits me just fine. That little Harvey gives me the creeps"

:lol: Heard that, at the same time I heard this.....

I settled in for the night with a DVD entitled "Jordans Dribbling Cuuunt"

Imagine my disappointment when I found it was a documentary about Harvey

Things got a little heated in the Jordan household this week after Peter Andre phoned up to talk it out with Katie...

Not beacuse she's sick of telling him its over, but because Harvey answered the iron..

Things got a little heated in the Jordan household this week after Peter Andre phoned up to talk it out with Katie...

Not beacuse she's sick of telling him its over, but because Harvey answered the iron..

Ohhhh.

I bought Stevie Wonder a cheese grater for his birthday.

He said it was the most violent book he'd ever read.

A mate just sent me through some jokes. Guess most of them already on here but thought I would share them anyway.

Yesterday, I showed a work mate Sickipedia.

Today, he came to me and said, "Mate, if you think making jokes about rape is funny then you're wrong. My wife got raped and trust me, it's not funny."

Feeling slightly ashamed, I said, "Sorry. When did this happen?"

"Last week," he replied.

I paused for a moment.

"Behind the bus station?"

He said, "Yeah. Why?"

"Er... no reason."

We’re all a bit upset at the moment because our hamster passed away. He died at the wheel

I was driving past a farm last week and I accidentally ran over a cockeral and killed it. I went into the farmhouse and said I really want to replace the cockeral. The farmer says ‘suit yourself, the hens are round the back’

My girlfriend isn't the brightest spark. I spent an hour explaining a legendary Sickipedia joke to her and she still didn't get it.

So I got 8 mates over and we really explained it to her.

Now she understands.

Dyslexia certainly hasn't dented my mate's confidence. Just the other day, he went to see Lennox Lewis at a book signing, and he reckons he managed to take him down with just one punch.

Â