Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

10 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

It's what a Russian hitman puts out on your head. 

Does he have bald head and black suit and a barcode on back of his head, if so hes not russian, hes Romanian 😋

Edited by Dave-R

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Aston Villa will make their first signing by Friday at 12pm. The signing is in the final stages and will be announced Friday at the latest.

Still a price with the selling club to be agreed, which could scupper the deal. And personal terms with the player haven't been agreed yet, so there's every chance it could fall down there too.

But if all that goes to plan, then we'll have a signing by Friday. But of course it might not go to plan in which case we won't.

#StevoITK

Thanks for that, very inciteful

• Like 1

Just now, Wezbid said:

I can't sleep now. I'm absolutely shaking with rage. 

After all these pages you should be used to the let down by now.

10 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I have some big news regarding our Sun. I cant say anything before 4.25am.

Is it dawn related?

😉

Well, now I'm definitely not getting any sleep. 

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Oh yeah, he ‘broke’ the Luiz news last summer didn’t he!? I bet Dean’s son got a bollocking for that! 😂 

Imagine being blessed with this right now 

1899501981_Screenshot2019-07-11at16_35_12.png.47c60db08616542dbf25d1e4f17f9fd7.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Aston Villa will make their first signing by Friday at 12pm. The signing is in the final stages and will be announced Friday at the latest.

Still a price with the selling club to be agreed, which could scupper the deal. And personal terms with the player haven't been agreed yet, so there's every chance it could fall down there too.

But if all that goes to plan, then we'll have a signing by Friday. But of course it might not go to plan in which case we won't.

#StevoITK

The Office Thank You GIF

• Thanks 1

What do people consider the best in-joke on this site regarding transfer windows? 

Not a joke about Aston Villa, like saying you won't believe a player has signed till Julie B confirms it or about someone chained to a radiator at the Belfry. Kind of thing you wouldn't mention away from the site because people would think (or be quicker to realise) you're an idiot.

57 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Probably Some gaming source code written for the Commodore 64  in 1982

RARE VINTAGE COMMODORE 64 MKII COMPUTER SYSTEM (MINT)

The good old typewriters of gaming.

21 minutes ago, skarroki said:

What do people consider the best in-joke on this site regarding transfer windows? 

Not a joke about Aston Villa, like saying you won't believe a player has signed till Julie B confirms it or about someone chained to a radiator at the Belfry. Kind of thing you wouldn't mention away from the site because people would think (or be quicker to realise) you're an idiot.

confused the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES