2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

30 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm starting to think Watson is off. We better get a massive haul in return. 

And if Watson goes then surely we do the right thing and let JJ go and not waste his final years. 

the interest for me is if the dolphins offer Tua in exchange, i wanted him over herbert in the draft, him being chucked in to that would be a proper sink or swim 

On 20/01/2021 at 10:06, Tegis said:

Uhm, wasn't he the one who basically tanked the entire 49ers org before Shanahan/Lynch? Hope Meyer is the one in charge here

He will be Urban's secretary I imagine. As long as Meyer is calling the plays and drafting the players I'm not fussed who does the accounting.

Edited by Brumerican

On 20/01/2021 at 10:06, Tegis said:

Uhm, wasn't he the one who basically tanked the entire 49ers org before Shanahan/Lynch? Hope Meyer is the one in charge here

Indeed he is. Look forward to Jaguars drafting a load of players with ACL injuries. Absolutely ludicrous he's getting work

4 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Indeed he is. Look forward to Jaguars drafting a load of players with ACL injuries. Absolutely ludicrous he's getting work

He's getting work as a secretary. 

We aren't paying Meyer Belichick money to let Baalke make decisions.

They didn't even announce Baalke until after Urban,  even though Baalke was already interim GM. That should tell you everything you need to know about who's really running things.

“My whole aspect—and this started really about 15 months ago—that we need to be a coach-centric team and organization, where the head coach really has to lead the kind of players he wants, the kind of team we need to be,” Khan said last week. “And the general manager, myself, we have to support that mission.”

Edited by Brumerican

23 hours ago, Tegis said:

Happy retirement you spastic motor-mouth!!! :D Good thing the Chargers didn't find a replacement right awa..........FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

"y'all's"

disgusted face GIF

9 kids while a footballer. He'll never be out of her now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

If anyone was in any doubt how bad the Lions HC hire was....

Jesus he's a **** moron. He's trying to sound tough. He already sounds like he's out of his depth. 

57 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

To be fair Hue Jackson is a big reason why the Browns have pretty decent roster.

Just reminded me of DeShone Kizer. *shudders*

• Haha 1

Â