2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Gave himself a promotion.😀

The perks of not having a owner :D . Now he can continue being a demigod in Broncos country and place blame below. It's a good decision though, they got stuck

The GM hire will be important as hell. And they better be ready for Lock not being "the one". I suspect a defensive draft. Corner-backs first with Bouye suspended and probably cap-cut

Edited by Tegis
blue smurfs

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

The perks of not having a owner :D . Now he can continue being a demigod in Broncos country and place blame below. It's a good decision though, they got stuck

The GM hire will be important as hell. And they better be ready for Lock not being "the one". I suspect a defensive draft. Corner-backs first with Bouye suspended and probably cap-cut

I can see you going the FA route at QB rather than blooding another draftee .  Stafford , Newton, Wentz , Fitzpatrick , Rivers and Prescott could all be looking for work. 

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

I can see you going the FA route at QB rather than blooding another draftee .  Stafford , Newton, Wentz , Fitzpatrick , Rivers and Prescott could all be looking for work. 

I'd have Stafford and Dak (Damn you Paxton and your sexy pirate beard) in a heartbeat

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Are you going to pay Simmons ?

My guess it's either Simmons or Shelby Harris that gets payed. My gut says we are keeping Simmons. We have drafted replacements for Shelby in Dremont Jones and McTelvin Agim (And DeMarcus Walker from earlier) Finding good safetys is difficult.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tegis said:

with mahomes in the division it makes sense, id expect the chargers to go pass heavy around herbert too

not sure if there are any of these hybrid derwin james style defensive pieces coming up, or what the actual answer to beating the chiefs is (its not merely better CBs)

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

spanos gonna spanos but id guess not, bills OC is the early favourite

Daboll would be the perfect pick considering what he's done with Allen.

Panthers in the market for a GM after Hurney (finally) got potted a few weeks back. I do think Rhule will have a big say in who is hire, but I think after his first season in charge I've been impressed with him despite only four wins. 

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

Panthers in the market for a GM after Hurney (finally) got potted a few weeks back. I do think Rhule will have a big say in who is hire, but I think after his first season in charge I've been impressed with him despite only four wins. 

first job is freeing up funds for a QB , Teddy isn't the man to get the Panthers back to second best in the NFC South behind the Saints

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

first job is freeing up funds for a QB , Teddy isn't the man to get the Panthers back to second best in the NFC South behind the Saints

Agreed. It is annoying that we managed to win vs the Redskins two weeks back. Lose that and we're picking in the top 5 with a QB in play. Annoying.

44 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Ryan ...

Not Playing GIFs | Tenor

😀

He he 

Saints QB situation is also interesting with Brees likely to call it a day ...

I like Hill in the cameo role but he’s not strong enough for a top team QB position ... not seen enough of Winston to say if he can be the starting QB next season or not but he’s had a year watching and learning the plays so would seem the obvious choice ... though knowing Payton he will probably convert Kamara into a QB !!

• Like 1

is he the best player not to do anything with his team? would say almost certainly the best WR, i mean you get the "best WR without a ring" thing but he's got no divisional titles and i think 3 playoff losses thats it...

barry sanders at least had 2 divisional wins

• Like 1

On 05/01/2021 at 11:32, Milfner said:

If you get Adam Peters (who we should have promoted and bumped Lynch upstairs) then you'll be knocking the Saints off their perch very soon. He's excellent and a big reason why we draft well late and pick up good UDFAs

Â