2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

dolphins i think are the most realistic, Tua and give them back the picks from the tunsil trade, they've got a lot of picks to play with

the weird thing for me about how all this works is the texans are shit, absolute shambles organisationally, i can see why he wants out, but at the same time he will cripple any team that he joins because they will have to give up so much to get him and then pay him a small fortune, his new team will have their top 5 QB but then struggle to put all the other pieces in place around him so you've got to hope they're already there, not sure if they are in miami, maybe 49ers is the best team for him 

I'm kind of against the Dolphins trade because of this. I'd almost want extra from them.

1 hour ago, theunderstudy said:

Another incoming disaster of a HC hire. How have Eagles gone from winning the Superbowl to THIS

He might be a better coach than speaker? 😬

The Texans are so incompetent they might not even trade him out of the conference. Hell they're so incompetent I could see them not trading him out of the division.

16 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Another incoming disaster of a HC hire. How have Eagles gone from winning the Superbowl to THIS

"The first part of being smart is knowing what to do "

Then completely forgets the entire English language.

3 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

The Texans are so incompetent they might not even trade him out of the conference. Hell they're so incompetent I could see them not trading him out of the division.

Surprised they never just went for a straight swap with James Harden tbh.

26 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Stafford to the rams for two 1sts, a 3rd and Goff  

Goff without McVay will be telling us what kind of QB he really is.

The picks alone I think was plenty good for Detroit. But getting a potential franchise QB in the deal is massive. His contract is a burden though if he doesn't perform.

Does tapping up happen in the NFL? 

Cos that looks like they've traded picks for cap space and I'm guessing they've got a good idea as to where that cap space is going 

Stafford for goff isn't that big a difference imo, in 3 years time goff won't have reached his potential in detroit whereas Stafford will do well under mcvay, picks and free agents will be the decider 

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Pics plz (hoping she looks like Page Spiranac)

It was more of a reference to his alleged text regarding McVays über-totty :D

• Haha 3

Panthers offered this year's eighth overall pick and a later round pick for Stafford. I'm surprised, as it seems a bit rich. However I am also surprised the Lions fancied Goff over Teddy. I think they're practically the same QB, though I guess Goff has more potential upside. But at least with Teddy you can cut him after next year and no have any cap penalty whereas it really seems like you'll be stuck with Goff for a while. 

Â